ii. you threatened my sister

____________________

02

" Y O U    T H R E A T E N E D     M Y      S I S T E R "

____________________

Jack hide behind the statue
as the soldiers ran past him. Jack waited until the crunch of their boots on the gravel left his ears for good before slipping into the building beside him, failing to notice that the sign above signalled that it was the Blacksmiths.

Jack shut the door and turned to gaze around the room. He looked at all of the equipment and deemed it was a Blacksmith workshop. Along his gaze, Jack saw something and a plan began to form in his mind. This is easier than I thought it was going to be. He walked over to where the anvil was, putting his hat on to a piece of equipment beside him.

However, what Jack failed to realize was that he wasn't alone. You see, Mr Brown was in the room. Mr Brown was the master blacksmith and Will's mentor. If you considered him a master or mentor that is. Mr Brown was a drunk, simple as that. Mr Brown was also currently passed out in his shop. His grip on the bottle faltered and the bottle slipped to the ground.

Jack span around the moment he heard the noise and scanned the room. Jack's eyes came to Mr Brown and a small frown highlighted his features. Jack slowly started to inch towards Mr Brown, scenarios passing through his mind like a mini film.

Jack reached Mr Brown and poked his chest a few times. Mr Brown shuffled in his sleep, but made no signs of waking up. Jack turned around before jumping back to face Mr Brown, exclaiming as he did so. But Mr Brown continued to sleep on much to Jack's delight.

Jack started trying to break his chains with the hammer and anvil but to his dismay it wasn't working. Soon enough frustration got the best of Jack and he gave up and moved his wrists in frustration. He paused his erratic movements as he looked up to a beam, following it with his eyes to a donkey, and another plan grew within his mind.

Jack put his plan into action and soon enough success ensured. He had finally broken his chains. However, unbeknownst to Jack, a certain William Turner was returning, threating over his sister's safety, as well as Elizabeth's. Will opened the door, causing Jack to look frantically around to hide. Will finally entering the shop and took a deep breath before running to stop the donkey and the machinery.

Will patted the donkey, calming him before glancing around the room. Something must have spooked him. Will saw nothing and frowned slightly. Will dismissed his that thought, chalking it up to his worry for Lycira and Elizabeth. Will started to unbutton his vest looking over to Mr Brown, a smile gracing his lips softly. "Right where I left you." Will turned around and frowned as he looked at the hammer. "Not where I left you." He looked over at Jack's hat and his frown deepened. Will reached over to pick up Jack's hat, before the top of his hand was slapped with Jack's sword.