I took the television remote and sat on the couch next to him.

Y/n: "let's watch a movie". I said browsing through Netflix.

Namjoon: "can I pick the movie please". He said pouty pace.

Y/n: "fine since you're my guest". I said giving in and handed him the remote.

Namjoon: "oh let's watch a horror movie". He said looking at horror movies.

Y/n: "heck no we're not going to watch a horror movie". I said grabbing the remote from him.

Namjoon: "but, but I'm the guest". He said pouting reminding me of my words.

Y/n: "but I don't like horror movies". I said pouting.

Namjoon: "what are you scared". He asked cheekily trying to get back the remote.

Y/n: "yes, because it's scary". I said hugging a pillow on the couch.

Namjoon: "don't worry I'll protect you with my super safe arms". He said hugging me tightly.

I blushed at his actions but quickly covered it up as he looked at me.

Namjoon: "let's watch the conjuring okay". He said shaking me lightly in his his tight grip I just nodded and rested my head on his shoulder.

I scream, hide my face in Namjoons chest or pull his shirt frequently His shirt is probably strained by now and I'm surprised he hasn't screamed or anything by now he just chuckles at my reaction to every scary scene.

~half way into the movie~

Jungkook came running into the room with looking like he is about to smack the life out of someone with a piece of tree branch in his hands .

Jungkook: "I heard screaming coming from here where's the murderer". He asked looking around.

Namjoon bursts into laughter while still hugging me making Jungkook confused.

Jungkook: "what are you laughing about". He asked looking totally confused.

Namjoon: "we are watching a horror movie". He said trying not to laugh.

Jungkook: "oh can me and Alex join you guys". He asked.

Y/n: "yeah sure". I answered smiling at him.

He walked out of the room mumbling "I seriously thought there was a murderer in the house".

A few seconds later he and Alex walked into the living room sitting next to us on the couch.

Alex: "I thought there was a murderer in the house I got so scared". She said plopping down next to me.

Y/n: "yeah sorry I don't like horror movies they scare me". I say changing from hugging Namjoon to hugging Alex.

Alex: "um no sorry I don't want a ripped shirt". She said pushing me off.

Namjoon: "I got you". He said pulling me back into a hug.

We continued watching the movie Alex ended up get scared am started screaming none stop while jungkook was on the floor laughing his heart out because of how awful and high pitched she screams and saying it's not even that scary and Namjoon just looking at it like if there's nothing interesting going on.

When the movie ended we ended up breaking all the windows in the house just kidding the boys went home and then we watched a Disney movie.

Don't judge us.

I heard the door open and close a someone coming towards the living room we turned to see who it was and it was our one and only mother.

Mom: "good night girls". She said putting away her coat and sat next to us on the couch.

"Good night". We answered in union.

Y/n: "I thought you were home when we I woke up from my nap". I asked confused.

Mom: "I got called back into work". She answered.

Y/n: "oh okay". I said.

Mom: "so how was your first day of school?". She asked looking at us for an answer.

Alex: "our first day of school was interesting and eventful". She answered for the both of us.

Y/n: "yeah and we made some really nice friends". I said smiling.

Mom: "oh that's great what did you guys do when Namjoon and Jungkook came over". She asked going into the kitchen and us following behind her.

Alex: "we watched a horror movie". She answered.

Mom: "oh that's nice, well you guys have school tomorrow so go to bed now". She said sending us to our room.

We went to our room to a bath, changed into sleeping clothes and went to bed.