Happy Ending

A Year Later

Today Gino and I are celebrating the first birthday of our daughter. She is beautiful she looks very much like her father but according to Gino she looks like momma but I don't believe it he has more his features especially the eyes.

Our family has been in peace ever since Alex was out of the picture. Gino however has been busy with work however I still remind him to make time for our little family. I am planning to tell him about me being 5 weeks pregnant, I bought a small baby shift that says Dada and put it in a gift box for him to open.

Any minutes now he should be home.

"Baby I'm home"

"Im in our room come here"

"Coming...... hey baby how are you, you look beautiful as always"

"Hi baby I'm good I just have a gift for you come sit with me"

"Oh okay please baby you don't need to get me anything you and Athena are the beat gift"

"Oh stop talking just open it"

As he opens the box the view of dada comes out.

"Wait are you. Oh my baby are you pregnant?"

"Yes another one on the way"

He quickly grabbed me and kisses me endlessly.

"I am so happy two babies running around the house that is just so beautiful"

"Yes it is but first we need to celebrate our princess first birthday they are waiting for us in the garden"

..........................................

The end.

Pretty short ending sorry for the long wait I just wanted to end this as I don't want to start a new fanfic without finishing this. I had soo much plans for this however I lost most of my drafting which is also why I needed to end this😅.

Anyhooo I am think of doing a bennifer fanfic what do you guys think? I might do a one shot first and I'll see how it goes😍.