Welcome Back

Harlee's POV

As I gained consciousness I saw that I was in an unfamiliar room hands cuffed in front of me and one leg chained to the end of the bedpost. I looked around and I had a view of an island a familiar place.

I think I'm in maldives I thought to me self.

"Ahh you're awake! Good so hows my pet oh hang on Harlee not pet. Don't you worry babe I sent your soon to be ex husband the divorce papers and soon we will be Mrs and Mrs.

"No you're delusional Alex I am not going marry you" I said while trying to get the cuffs out of my hands.

"Oh babe there is no way out even if he tries to get a hold of my father they do not know about this place. Funny isn't I was just watching you two get married now you are with me and soon to be my wife." He said.

"Never I will never marry you" I replied back while holding on to my tears.

"Babe before you know I never wanted to get married or have someone permanent and maybe have kids with that person. However, when you left I felt alone then I realized that I had to get you back whether you like it or not. I promise you I'll be the best husband and father to that child in you."

"NEVER! you will never be the father of my child. Please let me go I do not love you." I said.

"Oh babe you can learn to love me just how I learned to love and we can have a big family I am willing to change please just give me a chance" he begged.

This was a different Alex whom I knew but still I can never trust him most especially in my condition with my child.

"No Alex just please bring me back". I cried

All he replied was a smirk as he walks out of the room.

As I lay in bed, I cried myself to sleep I did not know If I will be able to live this life without Gino but again I also have our child. " I am sorry babe I need to protect our child" I last said as everything turned into darkness.

________________

Gino's POV

It's been weeks and we still have not found her. I blocked everyone that tried to go near me most especially my family, as much as they want to help they do not understand what I am feeling right now. First I lost the love of my life which goes to the second part that she is pregnant with our child.

As lay on the floor staring at walls waiting for my phone to ring and hear something from the police I heard a knock on the door.

"Get away I am not accepting any visitors" I yelled.

"Open up" the man with familiar voice said.

I walked to the door and opened it.

"Gino"

"David?, Jennifer?... what are you two doing here and how did you find out my place" I said as I walked back to the living room. The place was a mess empty bottles of alcohol was everywhere.

"We heard about what happened to Harlee we are here to help just like you were for Jennifer." He said.

"Thank you but no I don't want to bother your family I said as I walk out"

"But..." he replied.

"I'll talk to him" Jennifer replied as she followed me outside.

I was looking at the waves then I heard her say something.

"Gino please I know what you are going through and what Harlee is feeling at this moment so please let us in. We are here to help you find her" she said as she patted my shoulder.