Is this Jennifer?

Harlee's POV

I woke up in the bed dressed already in a white shirt with my knickers on. I cannot see master in the room however, he left his phone then I heard it ring I didn't want to answer it as I might get punished however one thing I noticed was the photo of him and a girl on his lock screen which looked exactly like me.

 I cannot see master in the room however, he left his phone then I heard it ring I didn't want to answer it as I might get punished however one thing I noticed was the photo of him and a girl on his lock screen which looked exactly like me

I could not believe it she looks exactly like me, it seems like I was looking through a mirror of myself. "is this Jennifer?" I said out loud and unfortunately master is in the room.

"What are you doing?" He said angrily.

"Ah uhm I was just going to" I said but before I could finish he stopped me.

"Did I tell you to speak?, are you planning to get away from here?"

"No Sir." I replied.

"You do remember that they put a chip on you so wherever you are I will be able to find you right?" He said while smirking. "It will even show me your mood, so you better not think about leaving me, or be ready to face consequences". Master said angrily.

"I'm so sorry your master I'll never do it again. I will follow and do whatever you like whenever you like, I am yours forever." I cried. "But may I ask you something master?." I added

"what is it pet? what do you need?." He replied.

"about that lady on your phone she looks exactly like me do you think we're related?" I quickly said.

"Do you have any idea what your last name is or any people that might have an information about your relatives? But then again it could probably be just a coincidence." He replied.

"No master all I know is I was just left an orphanage when I was a newborn baby. Well I was left with was the necklace that says J and It's half a heart. other than that none how I wish I knew them." I replied and I looked away from him making sure he doesn't see that I'm crying.

________________________

Gino's POV

When I came in the room I saw her holding on to my phone and I knew right then and there she saw Jennifer's face where JI put our photo together on my lock screen and I know that she knows that they might be related I will investigate in this further because if they are related maybe David will also take her away from me I already lost Jennifer I don't want to lose her as well.

When she looked away from me I know that she wants to know her real identity, know who she is and where she came from. Even though I told her not to cry anymore I know she can't help herself so I'm just gonna let her cry my shoulder's specially at this time. I walked up to her grab her face and hug her, she has really started to change me I am not usually this affectionate when it comes to girls probably only with Jennifer but now her.