Private Island, Wedding and a Surprise.

Gino's POV

We have been having the best time ever Harlee glows day by day it could be from the tan that she has been getting from the sun. The past few daws though I have notice weird mood changes and eating patterns in which I did not take notice until today that she vomited. I think she's pregnant but I will wait until she confirms.

"Babe I feel shit hopefully I'll feel better for our ceremony later in the afternoon" she said while lying on her back.

"You will babe don't worry your dress is ready there so just relax and have nap while I prepare everything for later." I said as I kissed her. "See you later MRS PESI".

____________________

As he left I straight away went to the bathroom and took the test. I have missed my period for almost 3 months now and I have been noticing unusual signs but I was always delayed but this time it's just really late and I feel like I have gained a few pounds.

As I waited for the results I heard weird shuffling noises outside the bathroom probably just the cleaner doing some cleaning as I sat in complete silence with the portable speaker playing I quickly.

I looked on the stick to confirm and there it was a positive. We are having a baby. Tears started to come out I was happy. I will tell Gino once we say I do.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw roses around the room and a letter on our bed saying.
"I can't wait to have you all to myself" in which I though was sweet bet Gino did not need to say that he has my love, my body and soul. Now that we are having a baby together everything is going on the right tract and I am just happy.

As hours passed by it was now a few hours away from my wedding with the man that I love. As I got ready I heard a knock.

"Yes"

"Baby it's me I won't see you until the ceremony as I would like to see you there as my soon to be wife and also maybe I'll end up ravishing you instead" Gino said.

"Alright baby I'll see you there".

________________

Alex's POV

They are getting married as this moment and I will just let them have their time as when they leave the island I will make sure she will never see Gino ever again.

I left a nice note in their room and I know she thinks it's from Gino. What she doesn't know is I am coming back to get her not now but soon.

I looked over the island that they are in from my own island soon she shall be mine.

_______________

Gino's POV

As I stand on the aisle with the priest my heart started beating when the music started I saw her from a far walking toward me with her beauty white dress simple but classy. Just as she is I cannot wait to see little Harlee running around if she is pregnant I will really be the happiest man alive.

As she got closer tears started to come out of my eyes. For the firsts time in my life I feel like I am doing the right thing, bad memories of my past started to fade away all the hatred all gone because of this lady she has completely changed me for the better.

She was a step away from me and I took her hands and entwined it with mine. The ceremony was short and in time for our vows and rings I started to get nervous.

"My Gem, Harlee from the first time I saw you I tried to stop every little feelings I had for you due to things that could complicate everything in my life however as days came I knew that you're going to be my wife. You are the light that saved me from the darkness. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you and see little you or me running around our home. I love you." I said.

"Baby, my Gino, my saviour and the love of my life. Today everything changes apart from our love, I will now be known as Mrs Pesi and I am given a job where we start building a family. I might not be perfect but you chose me, coming from an unknown background, I will forever be grateful and I assure you that this is the beginning of our forever. I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you" she said in tears.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" the priest said.

I kissed her softly and taking our time. It was a soft passionate kiss that felt like our first again.

After the ceremony I lead her to our room where everything is set from candle light dinner for two and the room full of roses just how she likes it.

As I helped her seat I poured some champagne on her glass until.

"Baby just water for me thank you" she quietly said.

"Alright Gem first time that you said no to champagne" I quickly replied.

"Oh yeah I would like to be sober when we you start to ravished me tonight as Mrs Pesi." She stated.

"Okay babe I cannot wait to see what you're wearing under that beautiful dress that I've been wanting to rip off since the ceremony".

"Well you have to wait haha now let's eat first because I am starving"

As I opened the food she started to look pale.
"Babe are you okay?". I said

"The smell of that food is making me.." she said and rushed to the bathroom.

As I followed her I saw a box on top of the sink. She gargled and took the box and said.

"Babe well I guess it's time to tell you this. I have a surprise for you." She said as she gave me the box.

I opened the box and saw a pregnancy test. It was positive.

"You're pregnant? I am going to be a father?" I said excitingly.

All she replied was a nod and I quickly hugged her so tight that she could hardly breathe.

"This is the best news Gem, I cannot wait to see them running around" I said as I kissed her.

________________________

Alex's POV

"Sir she's pregnant as I was setting up their room I saw a box which contained a pregnancy test." My source tells me.

"What?? Bad news now I have to think of a plan that will get her to me as soo as possible do you understand? Now don't tell me any news that are bad okay" I replied.

I cannot believe that she is pregnant now I have to find a way for her to have an accidental miscarriage as I do not want a child running around our house. I want her all for myself and that's what I am going to do.

"I'll see you soon Harlee because You're Mine"
_________________

Rushed chapter but I'll leave you all with it hehehe
Sorry for all the errrors
Dont forget to vote.