Game Over

Harlee's POV

I woke up from the sounds of bullets outside our room I got so scared that I ran outside of our room that leads me straight to the beach front. All I see is people killing people. It was dark and I see lights everywhere until I see a man ran after me.

I quickly runaway from him as fast as I could but being 6 months pregnant does not help then I see Alex calling out for me to run faster.

"Babe hurry up run! We have to go" he says as a helicopter is waiting for me to board.

I got there eventually but the pilot turned of the engine and said.

"Give her up Alex she was never yours" the pilot said as he removed his hat.

"No you are never getting her from me." Alex replied

I was soo confuse with everything until I saw the man that was trying to catch me.

"My Gem I finally found you ..." he says

"Get away Gino and one step coming close to us or else you know what's going to happen" Alex replied as he snakes his arms around me with his gun pointing to my head.

I was left confuse and heartbroken at the same time.

"Babe what are you doing why are you trying to kill me" I told him as I tried to get myself away from the gun.

"i am sorry Harlee but if I don't get you then no one will."

"Alex please don't do that she's pregnant. Let Harlee go" the man says as he tried to walk closer to us. Now more people is around us and pointing the Gun to Alex.

"What just that? I let her go so you guys can have fun? No way I would rather have her and myself dead. Baby I'm sorry" he replied as he was about to pull the trigger on me.

But before he could do so I heard gunshot and felt a release from Alex next thing I knew everything started to get blurry then I heard screams and voices calling me out.

"Harlee my gem wake up babe I'm here please wake up" someone said.

"Harlee it's Jennifer please wake up"

There was so many familiar voice but I could not remember them. Until everything turned into darkness.

_______________

Gino's POV

I'm sitting next to Harlee's bed waiting for her to wake up and hoping that she'll remember me. Then I felt her hand twitching then I see her eyes slowly opening.

"Water please water" she says and I quickly poured one on a glass as I handed it to her. She sat up then look around and realised that something was wrong.

"Where is my husband? Where Alex?" She sadly said.

"First Harlee he is not your husband and secondly I am your husband" I straight away said to her until she started to have a panic attack the I ran to get the doctor.

"Harlee please calm down" the doctor said.

"I checked on your doctor in the island about your condition apparently they had to lie about what happened to which left you with no memory of your past life." The doctor said calmly

"What do you mean? How sure are you how you people are the bad one. Bring me back to Alex now!" She replied

"I will let you Gino explain everything. It seems like she's okay just in a shock situation Gino please guide her to regain her memories" the doctor replied as he left the room.

"Harlee? Can you please atleast let me tell you the truth about who you are. It was never easy for from the start with Alex torturing you.

You were a waiter in a cafe until you got kidnaped by some mafia which were Alex's family business you told me he was teaching you about how to be a good pet and all until you were ready to be sold. When that day came when Alex's father realized that he keeps extending his teaching to you he pulled you out from him and straight away sold to bidder in one of his club.

That was the night that I bought you, I was drinking and trying to forget about this girl that I thought I loved but that wasn't a real love it was more of a competition between me and my brother. Anyways back to the club they announced about this pure girl for bidding next thing I know I saw this very sexy beautiful lady in a mask maybe a bit drugged up walking a long the stage.

Next thing I did was to try and win the bidding. It started very low but I cut it fast and bid 1M then I won. However, I wasn't fully aware that you will be mine for a three years contract then You are free to go again there was a catch I had to treat you like a pet just. It was hard for me at first because I knew then and there I fell in love with you and more when I got to know you.

Finally after fights with my emotions and yours I confessed my love to you and the rest is history. Those three years was hard be as we could hardly go out because I myself also was hiding you from the world because you might think that I wanted you because I lost this girl that I thought I loved which 100% looks exactly like you. With further investigation I found out that you both were sisters not just sisters but identical twins.

You got angry at me but your love for me conquered what ever anger you had. Then you met my parents and so as my brother and sister in law but not a good first meet up.

Then we left the country to go to Maldives got engaged and married. That was the best thing that has ever happened but again another surprise you were pregnant we were so happy the whole time.

We came back home you were now 3 months pregnant everything was going smoothly until Alex took you away from me." I told her as I saw her looking at the photo album that I gave her which had all our photos together.

"I don't know what to... my stomach it painful GINO HELP our baby" she quickly cried as I rang the emergency bell and stayed with her.

______________

Dun dun 🤣

As always not edited so there will be a lot of errors haha.

Is Alex dead?
Where is Alex?