A New Start

Harlee's POV

"I don't know what to... my stomach it painful GINO HELP our baby"  I cried as Gino rang the emergency bell and stayed with me.

"Baby hang in there they are coming" he replied as he held my hand.

As the doctors came in Gino told them about my pain. The doctors quickly did a scan and found out that I needed to be sent to the operating room straight away our baby will be born today even though she's only 6 months close to 7 months.

As they prepared me to the operating room Gino quickly called someone I'm guessing it's his mom.

"Hi mom. Yes we are fine, she's okay I guess we are now being sent to the operating room as they need to take the baby out as she is experiencing labour which is too early so most likely the baby will be prem. I know I will be here for her just please go easy on the visitors once she comes out of operation she is still unsure of who we are. Yes I love her you that and just pass the word to David and Jennifer. Thanks okay I love you too mom"

"Gino before I go to the operating room I just wanna tell you that I remember now every.. ouch... everything I am sorry I had to save our baby and by forgetting you was the only way plus I had a bad trauma from Alex's push that hit my head which caused my short term memory loss. I told him

"Baby I'm happy you remember me know. You don't need to be sorry you had to do what all mothers do to their child Protect them. I understand and I'm sorry if I did not come earlier there was literally no trace on how to look for you" I said while I kissed her forehead.

5 minutes later

They have put Jennifer to sleep and she is brought to the operating room. I was lucky enough to be in there with her.

As they did the operation I held her hand hoping to god that everything will be okay. Then I heard the doctor say somethingx

"Baby girl out" said the doctor.

I stood up on looked she was soo tiny and very obvious that she should be born yet however we had to make sure that she will be okay. Straight away they measured and weight her they had to put her in the incubator and tubes everywhere connected to her body to help her grow.

_____________

Harlee's POV

"Beep, beep"

I slowly gain my consciousness and I see Gino holding my hands I slowly move which wakes him.

"Baby water please" I say as I smiled at him.

"Babe you awake yes hang on I'll pour you some" he replies. "I'm happy your awake how are you feeling? Our baby is in the neonatal intensive care unit but they are doing the best as they can" he added

"Can we see her? Oh babe btw what should we name her?"

"Whatever you want I don't mind and I know it will be a beautiful name" he says.

"I was thinking of Athena Ghianna Pesi"  I reply.

"Well that is a beautiful name just as beautiful as her mother" he says as he kisses me

"I missed you soo much, whatever I had to go through with him in my mind I kept saying sorry and I am sorry babe" I cried.

"You don't need to gem now that you're back I am whole again. Oh btw your sister wants to meet you soon" he replied

"Absolutely and I also want to know what happened and why I was left"

*knock knock*

"Hi is it okay to come in?" Jennifer says as David and the kids followed behind her.

"Sure sure come in" me and gino both replies.

"Kids come on lets meet your auntie and uncle" Jennifer says.

As I met my nieces and and nephew everyone gave me and Jennifer some space to talk.

"So we're twins?" I said.

"Well we literally look alike but first Harlee I just wanna say that I had no idea why our parents gave you up until I connected all the dots and apparently you were sooo sick that they gave you up. We were poor back then all is history but!" She replied.

"But what?" I said.

"You knew Mom. She has been with you when you were in the orphanage but could not tell you the truth until they died and left me with no memory of having a sister" she said sadly.

"I knew her? Can you show me a photo of her?"

As she took a photo in her bag I just knew who it was straight away. A memory came back from that moment when the photo was taken.

"I remember this. So all along she was my mom? I can't believe she didn't even tell me. Maybe she tried well she did asked me a few times if it was okay for me if her and her husband adopted me but I always refused because I was waiting for my parents to come and get me. But all along they were actually my biological parents" I replied.

________________

3 months later.

Gino's POV

"So baby Athena can be discharge tomorrow today we will be doing all the paper works so all you need to do is sign the discharge papers." The doctor said.

"Will Doc thank you. See you later princess" we both said as we left the hospital.
__________

As we got home we were both to tired to have dinner so we decided to rest.

"Home sweet home gem and then tomorrow we will have our princess." I said while I kissed her

"I am excited baby after all we've gone through we are still here safe and hopefully that will stay as it is. So we can expand our growing family more and more". She replied.

"Wow I like the sound of that how about we start it now" I smirked at her.

"Hmm we haven't done it in such long time babe" she replied.

"I know and I don't think I can wait any longer"

"Well I need to shower so maybe after?" She says.

"How about I prepare the bath for you and you can nap in bed a bit?" I told her.

"That sounds amazing babe" she said as she yawns.

I prepared the bath with warm water with rose petals and bubbles. As I walked to the bed I see her sleeping so I decided to carefully remove all her clothing and carried her to the bath as she slowly gain consciousness.

"Babe this feels so good come on join me" she says as she made a space for me. "I missed you soo bad" she added as she moved toward me and started kissing me.

Things started getting rough I stood up and carried her to bed. As we got to bed I pushed her down and stared ravishing her. All I could hear was her beautiful moans.

I slowly rocked on her without putting my manhood in her. I was already hard so it was poking her core already she also rocked with me until she was getting faster and erratically. She finally thrusted my manhood in her core then thrust slowly and savouring the feeling but I noticed that her legs was starting to shake as I rocked and her her whimper. " fuck babe faster fuck me hard" she m was just dripping from being wet from the bath with a mixture of her sweat. On the last thrust I just felt her core tightening again, legs shaking meaning she was on her peak and we both climaxed together.

"Babe that was amazing I missed you A lot and I am happy that we will have our little bundle of joy tomorrow." she said.

" yes Gem don't worry we will do more of this when we start building a bigger family. Goodnight my Gem" I said and slept right after.

.................

My last update for the year I'll try my best to update but I am going on vacation for 7weeks so yea😂..

Anyhooo sorry for the grammar and typo errors as this chapter is not edited😉