Small Rant + Phase 2

[A/N-  Okay,  I am EXTREMELY sorry for the LONG wait. I have this other site, Quotev.com. I have had serious anger issues, so if something seems gruesome, I am sorry.  I write how people should die, sometimes. I know, its bad. Here it is.  . .]

   ----------------------------------

     Phase 2:

         ~Mark Gavin

               My men ran down the border of the lands. The Pack Fighters began to show up. They were snapping at us. I howled at my men, they froze waiting for me to give orders. 'Ready! Attack!' I ordered. They ripped into the Fighters.

                'Mark! We have the Pack House surrounded.' one of the men told me. I trotted to the house. One men dragged out Grace. My sweet Grace. I shifted back, wearing only those non-ripping shorts. "Grace. How are you." I smiled.

                "Go to hell!" She spat.

                "Take her to the Main Hall" I ordered. "Where's the Alpha?" I yelled.

        ~ Grace Lexington

        We walked into the Pack House. My dad came in. "Grace, Devlin. Mark's Rogues are attacking." He said. I flinched at the mention of Mark's name. Devlin pulled me to him. Then, a bunch of rogues broke through the glass. One started attacking my dad. He shifted and fought.

        "Devlin! Help him!" I yelled. "Tony! Stefan!" They were outside fighting. Devlin shifted, and I ran to the safe room, trying to get the women and children in. Someone grabbed me by my hair. They pulled me through the front door.

        "Grace. How are you." Mark smiled at me.

        "Go to hell!" I spat.

        "Take her to the Main Hall" He yelled. I was dragged to the Main Hall, the man threw me to the cement floor. I stood up, growling at him.

         "Aww, what's the matter." he said in a baby voice. Mark walked in, the man bowed and walked away.

          "What the fuck!" I screamed. "Get lost, Creep!" I continued. Mark walked up to me, he smashed his lips into mine. I screamed against him. He began kissing my neck. I trashed around. I heard a growl, the rumbling in Mark's chest, meant it was him. I continued to thrash around.

            "You're mine. No one is to touch you. Got it. We have your pack." He growled, dragging me by my hair. We walked to the Pack House. Dad was no where to be seen, I saw a small body, looking at it.

         "Mom!" I screamed, Tony and Stefan came in, they were tied up with their hands behind there backs. I whimpered, they saw mom. Dad then came in, at least I think so. As soon as the rogue pushed him away, he collasped to the ground. Blood coated his back. "Dad!" I yelled.

          "Finally," Mark sneered. I turned around and slapped him. "Get her to the cells! Along with everyone else!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know, it is super short. I have had writter's block. The plan keeps changing in my head. Sorry. I have had a lot of stress. At home, school less than a month til regents and finals. Then Summer! I turn sixteen, I get my permit, then a job!

     I WILL WRITE MORE! I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY.