Ch. 2

Grace-

  I woke in a bed. My old room. What happened, my door was locked. I pounded on it. No one came for at least an hour. Dad opened it, he said get dressed and come eat.

  I walked downstairs, hoping what happened was a dream. Dad was in the kitchen, cooking? Mom was at the table with Anthony and Stefan. Me, Anthony, and Stefan are triplets. That is very rare in the werewolf world.

   I sat down next to Anthony. "Morning, Gracie." he said. He smiled.

    "Yea. . . Same to you Tony." I said. I looked at Stefan, who was shoving bacon in his mouth. "Leave some for me Stef!" I said. He glared at me. I grabbed a pancake,  some eggs, two pieces of bacon.

   Dad came in, he looked at my plate. "Grace, eat more. Your starting training. Today. Tony, Stef you'll be making sure, she doesn't get bullied. Grace, your mate. Is Jason's son, right. Devlin?" he said.

    "Yes. He is. And your letting me train. But. . . I am smaller than the smallest wolf. I. ." he shook his head. "Uh. . . What about the Anderson's. I am still living there."

      "Grace. . . just. . . after school come straight home. Understand I'll talk to Leo. We want you to come home." he said. I nodded, and went upstairs to get ready for school. I took a shower, then put on a cotton dress. I was strapless,  and stopped above my knees. I pulled on the shawl thing, that had long sleeves. Putting my black hair into a fishtail braid. I put on some light make-up. Grabbing my bag, I headed to my car.

   Devlin stood by his car. He smiled at me. He was with his friends. Staci, the slut, was all over Devlin. I looked down and headed to my car. I got in, glancing once more at them. Devlin looked at me, his expression was a combination of hurt and concern. I drove away.

   I stopped at Dunkin Donuts,  getting a large French Vanilla coffee with 10 cream and 10 sugar. Looking down at my phone, smiling at the picture I took with Ian Somerhandler and Paul Wesley, from The Vampire Diaries. I got a text from a unknown number.

   Unknown: Hey. What's wrong? -Devlin.

     Me: Nothing. How did you get my number?

     Devlin: Tony. Don't lie. And I c u!

     Me: Stalker!

    Devlin: Just protecting my Mate. You!

  I shook my head, stupid mating bond, overprotectingness. I pulled into the school, found a parking spot. I got out and headed to math. Devlin stopped me. At my locker, he smiled. I slammed my locker shut, walking away. I was suddenly pulled into a empty classroom. He held my upper arms.

    "You're lying. Grace,  please." he said.

     "Go back to Staci." I said. Walking out the door, he pulled me back to him and kissed me. I was kissing him back! I was kissing Devlin Collins, the bully!

   "OMG! Runt is kissing Devlin!" Staci exclaimed. Her possy and the other jocks all laughed.

    I pulled away. He growled, "Staci!  She is my mate. Now, cut it out." They gasped, and quit laughing. Devlin looked back at me.

    She gasp and walked away. Devlin pulled me to his chest. "Your mine. Understand. And you look cute" I blushed. He said his mate! My stomach was doing cartwheels.  I saw Lana and Theo. I told them. Theu laughed at the fact the bitches were shocked. "Staci won't care." I pointed out. Last period was quick, mainly because I have study hall. I walked out and looked for where I parked my small car. I found it, in the far parking spot. I sighed and began to walk to it.

'Mate, he is in trouble! '  My wolf growled. I turned on my heel and saw Stefan punch and yell at Devlin.

"Stefan!" he didn't hear me. I ran up to them.