Sharing a room with my boyfriend and his four brothers....oh and a baby! chapter 7

(so what do you all think, will parker be oki, what will happen now they got a clue wrong? Thank you all so much for reading and I want to thank abalaaa for reading this for me love you abalaaa and love all of my readers xxx)

(hey guys new chapter hope you enjoy)

Sharing a room with my boyfriend and his four brothers....oh and a baby!

Chapter 7

Paul stood over Parker and lowered his hand "dude...am....so...sorry" he stuttered "I didn't...mean...to" he looked over to me "Lilly... I didn't...mean for this... to happen" he went to place his hand on my shoulder but jerked away "call your mum and taking him to the hospital" I order him bluntly; he looked at me and obeyed. He helped parker up who was moaning in pain with every move and took him to his car. Katie and I watched as Paul put parker in the car and drive to the hospital. I couldn't take this, this man was causing problems between me and my family, if I could class parker and his family as mine. My phone started to play, I took it out and answered it "hello?" I asking in a cold voice "hello" the man answered bluntly "if you want your daughter back get to the bank and get the clue, it will lead you to a place where you will meet me and get your daughter" with that they hung the phone up on me, I was getting sick of that, every time I went to speak they hung up. I ran to my parents and explained what the man said, once I was finished I jumped in the car followed by Katie and we drove to the bank.

It was half six now and I was falling a sleep. We arrived at the bank; once my dad stopped the car I jumped out and ran to the door of the bank. Just as the man said there would be a letter and a clue. I pulled the letter of the door ripping the corner in the process but I didn't care I was getting my daughter back and I was going to brake this man's ear drums because he is going to get the worlds loudest lecture. I looked at the letter "follow this clue, to us it will lead you, just remain calm, soon your bay will be in your arm" (sorry about the rhyming I've been reading poems all day and the rhymed) I handed the letter to Katie and read the clue out loud "' your baby is safe so don't worry, get to your home and hurry, not your new one the one that's old, move it now and you need to act bold', mum we need to get home now!" I ran to the car with everyone following me. We jumped into the car and my dad started the engine, it started to sputter and then stopped "dad why wont the car start?!" I asked panicking" why won't it start" I asked over and over I needed to get to the house to get my daughter "Lilly calm down the car will start in" my dad tried the engine again "3...2...1..." the engine started "you really need to get rid of this car dad and hurry up!" my dad shot me a glare in the mirror and then concentrated back on the road. My phone started to ring, I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the ID "hello" I seemed to have a hint of joy in my voice "hey Lilly its Paul, parkers got a bruised eye, broken nose and a bruised rib but he's going to be oki, they want to keep him for a day to observe him" I didn't know what to say to him so I handed the phone to Katie "you talk to him because am going to scream at him if I do" Katie took the phone off me "hey Paul it's Kate how's parker" she asked sounding sweet but I could tell by the looking in her eyes she wanted to shout at him "right, oki, tell him that we are on the way to meet who ever has hazel and we will be at the hospital as soon as possible" she paused for a minute "right we'll see you there" she put the phone down and passed it back to me "parker said he loves you".

We arrived out my old house; I jumped out the car before dad had even stopped it. "ALRIGHT SHOW YOURSELF" I screamed as loud as I could, it was 7 in the morning and it was pretty light, the only piece of darkness was the forest that was next to my old house. A man carrying a baby carrier in his hand walked out from between the trees, I wanted to run towards him and grab hazel but Katie grabbed my arm before I had the chance to. "well, well, well, look what we have here, the sixteen year old mum" his voice was full of sarcasm "I want hazel back and I want her back now!" my voice was full of venom, I was going to get my baby back. He continued walking forward but I noticed another figure behind him that resembled Helen, I turned to Katie "ring Paul and get him here now" I demanded, I didn't mean to but if his mum was involved I want him here even if I want to kill him for what he did to parker. I turned back round and the man who had the carrier was under a street lamp but the other person was still stood in the dark outline of the trees and I couldn't make out who it was. I heard Lilly say bye and looked at her "he will be here in 15 minutes tops, he said stall until he gets here" stall? How the hell was I meant to stall? What am I meant to say? I looked to my mum and dad and then to the man "why? Why did you take her, she's only 8 days old" I hope this works! The man shifted a little "orders" orders? Who orders for an 8 day old baby to be kidnapped "from who" I asked, the man raised his arm and pointed to the figure that was in the forest outline. As I was trying to think what to say I concentrated on the man in the street lamp, he was about 5 foot 11, had greyish brown hair, looked to be in his late 40's early 50's, was wearing jeans, white top and trainers and he seemed to have a pale completion. I knew who he was "why Mr Leminston, she's only 8 days old" I didn't know what else to say "and what was with the guessing game, its sick" again the man in the light shifted a little and was about to speak when Paul turned up, he parked the car wonky and stopped the engine, he got out and ran to us "what's happening" he asked Katie in a hushed tone "the man in the light had hazel, Lilly thinks that the person in the forest outline is your mum and she is not stalling very well". Paul walked over to me and placed his hand on my shoulder "do you want me to take over" I looked at the baby carrier and then to Paul, I nodded "please" I was about to break down. I walked back towards Katie who placed her arms out for me to get a cuddle off her. "do you know what problems who have cause by taking my niece, my brother and his lass's daughter, my girlfriend's goddaughter, my and Lilly's parents' granddaughter?" he sounded so confident, the man was about to speak but Paul cut him off "yeah, sure you've been watching us but NO! No you don't know what problems its caused, so I advise that you hand the baby back over before I resort to drastic measure" Paul dragged the word drastic out. The man bent down to pick the carrier up "walk half way and I will do the same, I will pass hazel over to you and then you will back away" the man ordered bluntly, Paul went to walk forward "stop, Paul, she's my daughter I'll get her" I started to walk forward and so did the man who had hazel "STOP!!!" the figure shouted for the tree outline, they started to walk forward and into the light, both the man and I were edging forward tiny bits, I could tell that he also wanted hazel to be back with me. As we were edging everyone was focusing on the figure, by the time the man and I were close enough to pass hazel over the person was starting to get into the light. I grabbed the carrier of the man and ran back to my mum, dad, Katie and Paul, when I was back with them the person was fully in the light and in view, I couldn't believe who it was "YOU ARDER FOR HAZEL TO BE KIDNAPPED, HOW COULD YOU, YOU HELPED ME WHEN I NEEDED IT" I handed the carrier to Katie and started to walk forward "I TRUSTED YOU, I TRUSTED YOU WITH HAZEL" how could she...

(who do you think ordered for hazel to be kidnapped, find out next chapter. Please vote, comment or become a fan it will mean a lot. Thank you for reading xxxx love you all xxxx)