Sharing a room with my boyfriend and his four brothers....oh and a baby! chapter 4

(A/N hey guys, thank you soo much for reading, my story has over 300 hundred reads :D :D :D, well here it is chapter four. Hope you enjoy xx)

Sharing a room with my boyfriend and his four brothers....oh and a baby!

Chapter 4

Katie just stood there with her mouth open for what felt like hours, it looked like she was going to faint so I grabbed hazel off her in case she did, I wasn't having my baby fall on the floor "of course!" she shirked "oh my god! Am going to be a godparent!" she really did look like she was going to faint now "Katie do you want to sit down before you faint?!" I asked sarcastically. An hour past until the boys came home, all five of them were on the school football team, its quite funny as the coach has to add a number to the end of the name otherwise all five of them reply to 'Jones'. When the boys barged through the front door, Katie and I had hazel laid on this mat on the floor, we were leaned over her pulling funny faces trying to make her smile and didn't realise that the boys had come home. Poor Katie got the shock of her life when Paul commented on her underwear as she was wearing quite a short skirt, he gave a wolf whistle "nice knickers Kate, very pretty!" I've never seen her go as red as she did. As Katie is a girly girl she always wear short skirts as she is quite thin, she normally just lets it pass when boy whistle at her but as she had a crush on Paul she turned as red as a tomato. All the boys knew about her crush but Paul who was oblivious to it so they all blurted into laughter, Katie was turning redder and redder. Along with the laughter hazel was screaming, dinner time!

I had fed hazel and put her to sleep, Katie was still here so we decided to watch a film, the boys wanted to watch 'rush hour 3' and Katie and I wanted to watch 'maid in Manhattan', we won in the end ha-ha! Parker and I snuggled into each other, Katie was sat next to Paul, we had worked it so she was sat next to him and the others were sat on the other settee. Half way though the film Paul had his arm around Katie and was playing with a strand on her hair, I looked at parker and whispered "do you think he knows he's doing that" and slyly pointed to Katie and Paul, parker looked over and shook his head. I had the baby monitor on the table next to the settee and the lights started flashing on green but only very little, I waited a few seconds to see if they continued and they didn't, she must only of be murmuring. The next thing we knew was Paul was kissing Katie, the whole room was shocked, we just stared at them, I cleared my throat loudly and they stopped, both of there faces went bright red, I stood up in front of them and crossed my arms "care to explain to us what just happened' I said trying to keep a straight face and a stern voice "ermm...we...I...ermm..." they both stuttered at once, the looked at each other as if to say 'what do we say', I couldn't keep it in any longer and burst out laughing, Katie looked at me 'am gunna kill you' she stated and shot me a glare that said 'murder'. The film ended and it was about 11pm, hazel was due for her feed shortly but I didn't want to wake her so I waited until she started to cry. I turned to Katie and Paul "so what is happening between you to now?' I asked, they looked at each other "Ermm... I don't know, whatever Paul wants" Katie stated, I knew it was killing her as she had a crush on him since secondary and we were in college now, or at least they were, I wasn't, Paul looked at her "this" everyone looked confused until Paul lent forward and kissed Katie, he pulled away after 6 seconds "does... this... mean...we're...meeting?" Katie asked in shock, Paul gave a slight smirk "yes" . The monitor started flashing red and a loud screaming noise could be heard from the monitor and from upstairs "I'll be right back guys, am going to fed hazel" I said standing up "Kate do you want to come with me?" I asked, I could tell by the look on her face she was dying to scream "yes I'll come" she said trying to sound cool but it didn't work.

We walked upstairs to go and fed hazel, I had a bottle in my hand and was testing the temperature by tipping a bit of the formula on my hand it was just right. "OH MY GOD!, I can't believe am meeting Paul Jones, the school's football captain!!" she said sort of screaming but whispering at the same time, I looked at her and laughed "you finally got your prince charming" we both laughed, it was a joke from when we were in secondary, the school had put sleeping beauty on as the school play, Katie played sleeping beauty and Paul played prince charming, the school had changed it so that they didn't have to kiss, Katie wasn't very happy about that, she sulked for at least four weeks. As I was thinking of this memory I started to smile "I miss school" god I must be going crazy "are you feeling oki?" Katie asked sarcastically I looked at her "what do you think? I've just said I miss school" we fill into a fit of laughter.