Sharing a room with my boyfriend and his four brothers....oh and a baby! chapter 6

(hey guys thanks for reading and a big thanks to my friend for checking my story. Well here's the next chapter enjoy

Sharing a room with my boyfriend and his four brothers....oh and a baby!

Chapter 6

The person on the phone stayed silence, I could hear deep breathing and what sounded like a person talking really quiet, I was about to say something else but the line was disconnected and all I could hear now was a disconnected dialling tone "hello...hello...hhheeelllllllloooo...hello hello hello" I said, I looked over to my mum "do you think that could be classed as hasty?" I said in a shaky voice, my mum looked at me then over to my dad "am not sure darling" I wanted to cripple over and be swallowed by the ground but I couldn't, I wouldn't, I had to get my daughter back and I will do anything in the world to do it. Parker and the rest looked at me "what was that about?" Katie said. I looked at her then to parker "I know who has hazel, do you remember Mr Leminston, the person who taught us for English for half the year in year 8 because the teacher that was meant to teach us was told to take they year off to rest because she went a little crazy". Mrs Johnston had started talking to inanimate objects such as the globe, the board, sometimes books and she would say that they talked to her in return, so the school suggest that she took the year off and rested. "yeah of course I remember him you made him pay that guessing gam....ohhh!" she stated and then looked over to Paul. I started walking up and down the car park, I had completely forgotten about the clue in my hand and I was focusing in the fact that I may have just done something hasty. Parker ripped the paper out of my hand and looked at the clue "this is getting stupid now" I took the paper of off parker and look at the clue "' Katie likes to shop and don't we know it, get the next clue in a shop she loves" Katie loved her shopping, a week wouldn't go by without her buying something but there was a load of shops she loves, I turned and looked at Katie "Kate what is your favourite shop to shop in" a blank expression came over her face "ermm... I don't know" she looked like she was going to cry, Paul pulled her into a hug "its oki... don't worry... just think what the shop that you mostly shop in is" Katie looked at me and it was as clear as day "Primark" we both stated at once. We all got into the car and drove to the shops

It was about 5:30 now, I could tell everyone was getting tired, even I was but I was not going to rest until I had hazel back in my arms and in my sight. We pulled up outside 'Primark' and as usual there was a letter and a clue. I pulled it of the door and read it 'dear blah blah you were correct... I don't have time for this" I pushed the letter towards parker and focused on the clue 'the place for the next clue has a load of branches' what! I mentally screamed at myself "what!!" I screamed out loud this time "what's the matter babe...what does the clue say" I didn't answer I was too busy trying to think "the place of the next clue has loads of branches" I said quietly but just load enough to hear. I didn't know what the clue meant, I collapsed outside of the shop, I know I had told myself I wouldn't but I did, my daughter was eight days old and some... some... some... stranger!!! Had her, I started to cry "Lilly...babe...we will get her back... I know we will" parkers voice sounded full of determination, full of love and most of all full of reason he was right I WILL get my daughter back. Parker helped me up from the floor and wiped away any remaining tears I had in my eyes, I looked at him, his gorgeous deep blue, he leaned forward and kissed me, I got this feeling that everything that had happened since eleven o'clock last night hadn't happened. I pulled away from him and smiled, I hugged him tightly never wanting to let go of him. When I did I looked at the clue and gave it to parker "what do you think it means?" he looked at it and mumbled what is said "I honestly don't know...maybe the park" he said his voice was now full of caution and unsure, I was the only hope we had. We got into the car and drove to the park, I was full of hope if we got this right then we were a step closer to getting hazel back.

When we arrived at the park it was 6am and was getting light. As we were in the middle of summer the days were longer and the sun came up earlier. The moment the car stopped I got out and ran to the massive oak tree in the middle of the park. I walked round the tree and there was nothing, no letter, no clue. I started to panic "there's no letter and no clue" I repeated over and over each time I voice got louder and louder until the point where I was shouting "parker.... there's no clue or letter" I was crying now, we got it wrong another clue was going to be added. My phone started to ring "hello" I answered shaking, "aww you got the clue wrong and guess what that means? That's right another clue will be added" and with that they hung the phone up. Parker looked over to me and again I collapsed on to the ground, I saw my parents car pull up, my mum most of seen me on the floor and she jumped out of the car followed by my dad "Lilly what's wrong are you oki do you need to go to hospital" she asked in a rush "am fine mum and no I don't need to go to hospital" I got up and handed her the previous clue we had, she looked at it "the bank" she stated "the clue is on about the bank". Why did I not think about the bank, my mum worked at the bank, I spent years growing up listening to people talk about payments, loans and other things requesting money. I ran towards Paul's car "Paul come on get this god damn car open" I yelled at him "Christ Lilly give me chance to get near enough" I stated in the tone of voice I used "I don't care just get the fucking door open!!!!!!" I screamed right in front of his face, the minute I did I saw the anger in his eyes, I shouldn't have done that, when Paul got angry he tended to lash out on people. As he raised his hand to hit me, I closed my eyes, I heard someone scream "don't even dare Paul" it sounded like Katie but I didn't register properly, I felt someone pull me out the way and stand in front of me "you lay one hand and I mean ONE HAND on her then I will NOT be responsible for my actions" I knew this voice without even needing to register it, it was parker who was stood in front of me. The moment I opened my eyes I saw Paul's fit connect with parker stomach and then to his face, parker fell to the floor cradling his stomach with one hand and his face with the other. Katie dived in front of Paul as he was about to swing another punch toward parker's body that was laying on the floor "DON'T...YOU...DARE...!" she basically spelt out for him, his fist froze in mid air and he looked towards his brother, my eyes were streaming with tears, parker needed an ambulance as anyone who has been on the receiving end of Paul's punches knew that they can be dangerous depending on the mood he is in...

(sorry for it being so short but i was in a rush. so what do you all think, will parker be oki, what will happen now they got a clue wrong? Thank you all so much for reading and I want to thank abalaaa for reading this for me love you abalaaa and love all of my readers xxx)