Part 2

Just because I forgot to mention this in the first chapter. This is taking place in team year 1 (right after the end of season 1). So that means the team is still the originals minus Zattana and Rocket for this mission (they may show up later, still deciding).

Waking up and heading to the Kaldur's room, the team all sat around the room to discuss strategy while eating breakfast. The mission was to save the latest shipment of human trafficking and covertly find evidence against some politicians that are believed to be running the deal. "So me and Rob can go scout the area and confirm where the kids are before you come in to take out the goons?" Wally said as he moved to his 6th serving of food. "Yes that could work. We need surveillance and scouting positions in the area before this deal goes down though. I want M'gann and Artemis to go scout that out, while we can go gather information from the locals. We meet up back here at 7." "Got it. I call going with Robin," Wally said as he finished his meal (finally). The rest of the team

----------------------Line Break----------------------

(night before)

Wally was woken by the sound of screaming. He jumped up instantly getting into fighting position before realizing there was no threat.

Dick thrashed in his bed, clearly having a nightmare of some sort. "Dude wake up!" Wally shook the acrobat, trying to release him from he was seeing. "nu! opreşte-te! Eu ar trebui să au murit nu le. Mama! Tata! nu!(No! Stop! I should have died not them. Mom! Dad! No!)" Robin screamed before shooting upright, "W-wally? Unde suntem? ce s-a întâmplat?(W-wally? Where are we? What happened?)" He looked around. "English dude. I still suck at Romanian." Wally looked at his friend confused but then his eyes softened, "Wanna talk about it Rob?"

"Am(I)-I'm fine KF, thanks. It was just a nightmare dude no big deal," Robin gave his friend a fake smile. "Dude those screams were more than a normal nightmare," Wally didn't buy it for a second. "It's fine Wally. It's probably because of being back home, no big deal," Dick tried to reassure his friend. Wally got quiet as he realized that they were very close to where he was born, "Oh." "Just go back to bed, okay?" "Ya, sure," Wally said walking back to his bed watching as Robin just turned over. That conversation was over.

Line Break 

M'gann sat in position, waiting for the deal to take place. 'Anyone got any food?' Wally said over the link. They had been sitting for a few hours now and it was getting close to midnight. 

'Dude you literally just had your 10th power bar' Robin replied, he was right beside the speedster. 'Rob how do you do this stuff all the time?' Everyone seemed a bit antsy at this point.

'Practice I guess. Batman always made me sit through these for like hours. There was one time we sat for 15 and a half hours before he said to head to the cave before going back again once it was dark again,' Robin said, his eyes still surveying the scene.

'Since we have some time can I ask why I was hearing screaming from Robin and Kid Flash's room last night?' Kaldur said trying not to offend the two in question. He didn't have the chance to ask before they left.

Robin sent Kid Flash a worried glance as the team felt uneasiness roll off the pair. 'Sorry my fault. I just had a small nightmare. I'm not used to being this far away from home,' Wally suddenly said as Robin's eyes widened before mouthing a thank you to his best friend. 

'But-' 'Transport coming in from the west towards the front,' Aqualad cut off Superboy for the team to get into position.

'Another coming in from the south,' Artemis reported.

The team sat and waited as the two parties drove into the warehouse and started to unload the cages into the center for the other group headed by a brunet man that wore a suit. While his men wore clothes seen in Africa, where Robin has confirmed as the destination for this group of people. The other group wore more local clothing and was headed by a black haired woman with nicer jeans and revealing shirt that was covered by a leather jacket. 

Having gathered the information needed the team moved towards freeing the children in the cages below. The man and woman were walking past the cages and talking of quality as they heard a eerie laugh. Every thug immediately pulled a gun out and searched for the source, the woman instead taking out a set of small throwing knifes. 

To everyone's surprise a yell came from one of the cages, "Wow, te lasa pasăre mică. Ce urmeaza, o bata? Dacă este, atunci esti înşurubată.(Wow, you let little bird in. What's next, a bat? If it is, then you're screwed.)"  The taunt was almost sung from the bars.

Robin groaned silently at the girls antics as the goons down below started to look more frantically for the bird. "Eu nu sunt acel mic!(I'm not that little!)" he called back with another laugh. 'Free that cage first, she's a fighter,' Robing said over the link quickly before jumping down silently and moving towards the cages' guards, that he quickly took down without a noise.

Kid Flash zoomed in quietly beside him (for once) and helped the Boy Wonder unlock the cages while calming the more frightened kids down. Artemis then sent an arrow towards the two leaders in hopes of encasing them in foam, the woman dodging. Aqualad and Superboy held off attackers while ensuring none escaped along with the help of Miss Martian.

Once the girl that had been sassing the guards was out, she too joined the fray as the number of goons dwindled. There was a call of protest from Robin when he saw her heading straight for the escaping woman. The woman, noticing her pursuer, turned and began to throw knives at the girl. Much to the team's surprise, she caught each knife and threw them back to accurately pin her to the wall. Not dropping a hint of blood before blending into the now amassed group of victims that were freed from the cages.