Chapter 4

Tris's POV+++++++++++++++++++++++

"Hey listen up everybody! If I didn't personally invite you or my brother didn't personally invite you, get the hell out of my apartment!" Zeke announced half drunk.

About 100 people made their way toward the door stumbling and tripping over their feet, revealing that they are wasted, or on their way there. I look around to see who is left. Only Zeke, Uriah, Four, Will, Lynn, Marlene, Shauna, and Christina remain. Wait... Four. My heart leaps inside my chest a little, for a reason unknown to me.

"Let's play Truth or Dare!" Uriah screeched. "Unless you are all Pansycakes....." He added with a sly grin.

"Uriah, stop trying to bring back Pansycake, because A) it is never going to happen and B) you sound like you are 12." complained Marlene exasperated.

"But I am 12." Uriah replied in a baby voice.

The rest of the gang laughed at this, because sometimes Uriah really did act like he was 12, earning glares from Marlene.

"My little bro can start since I have a hunch I want to prove." Zeke stated

"Why thank you, your Majesty," Responded Uriah with a British accent. "It would be my honor."

"Wait. Before we start does everyone know how to play?" Shauna questioned.

"No actually." I said slightly embarrassed. "We never played games in abnegation."

"Well anyway, the basic of it is someone asks you truth or dare. If you pick dare you have to do the dare and if you pick truth you have to answer the persons question truthfully. If you don't want to do the truth or dare you can take off one article of clothing excluding socks, shoes, and any accessories." Shauna explained.

Sounds simple enough, but I have long since given up on judging things by first appearance in dauntless. Nothing is as easy as it may look.

"Since it seems like you ladies are done chatting it up over there, we are going to start now. Only is its okay with you Trissy-Poo? We would never want to make you upset...." Teased Uriah.

"Call me that again and I break your nose" I replied, sounding calm. And everyone here knows that calm means I am either plotting revenge or very mad and extremely serious.

"Okay, okay. I get the message. Marlene chose you fate... truth or dare?"

"Dare of course. We are dauntless, are we not?"

"Kiss everyone in the room, but each time in a different place." Uriah challenged.

I had a pretty good idea of what Uriah was trying to do, but I doubt Marlene cared or even noticed. She kissed the Lynn's hand, the top of my head, Christina's arm, Shauna's forehead, Four's cheek, Will's knee, the tip of Zeke's nose, and with what looked like an internal battle, Uriah's lips. At first he was startled and she began to pull back, but he pulled her close to him and kissed her back ferociously. Things started to get heated and I think I saw a tongue, but I couldn't be sure. Marlene had her hands knotted in Uriah's hair and his hands were pressing into the small of her back, daring her closer till there was no closer.

I was beginning to become uncomfortable with the whole, making out-in-the-middle-of-a-room-full-of-people situation, when Lynn solved to problem by yelling at the top of her lungs, "NO PDA!" The two of them broke apart faster than you can say dauntless cake and looked at each other sheepishly.

"Enough with the cute looks and get on with it." Said Lynn, sounding bored and annoyed.

"Christina, truth or dare?" Marlene inquired, clearly trying to take the heat off her.

"Dare." Christina said simply.

"I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Will."

Christina just shrugged and pulled Will along with her to the closet. About 30 seconds later we heard moans and giggles coming from the closet. We all waited for the seven minutes to be up without speaking. Well, Four, Lynn, and I didn't speak. Mar and Uriah were kissing in the corner, and Zeke and Shauna snuck looks at each other, blush when they met each other's eyes. We all knew that they had the hots for each other, but are too scared to tell the other.

7 minutes we all quietly crept over to the closed closet door. Then, we flung open the door revealing Will with his shirt on the floor, messed up hair that was sticking up every which way, and lipstick stains all over his face that were a result of Christina wearing bright red lipstick. Christina's dress was hanging sideways and from the looks of it, Will was about to unzip it. Her hair was worse than Wills was and her legs were wrapped tightly around his waist.

We burst out laughing when the shock settled on their faces. Will grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head in one fast motion, and Christina desperately tried to straighten her dress and smooth down her hair. They joined the group redder than a tomato.

Christina tried to divert the attention from her by giving me the dreaded question, "Truth or dare Tris."

"Truth" I replied certain. I didn't want to have to kiss anyone because I was still really uncomfortable with the idea.

I heard someone, probably Uriah, mutter "Pansycake" under their breath, but I did my best to look unaffected.

"How many fears are in your fear landscape and what are they?"

Oh god! Now they are going to know about my fear of intimacy/sex. I took a deep breath and replied calmly,

"I have 7 fears and they are shown through crows, not being able to escape a box that is filling with water, drowning in large bodies of bodies of water, being kidnapped, being burned to death, being responsible for my families death, and intimacy." I whispered that last one hoping they would miss it.

"Say that last one a little louder," said Zeke smugly.

"Intimacy" I said no louder than a loud whisper.

"Say it again, I can't quite hear you. You know how mumbling annoys me." Christina says, stifling a laugh.

"INTIMACY!"

The group erupts into laughter. "You mean like...sex?" Zeke asks, gasping for air.

"Yes" I snap at them. "Moving on, Zeke, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Play 7 minutes with Shauna." He glares at me momentarily then leads Shauna into the closet.

We don't hear much coming from the closet, just a few muffled giggles, but Zeke leaves with a hickey on his neck, and Shauna leaves with at least four.

I can see Uriah trying not to laugh out of the corner of my eye.

"Four, my man, candor or dauntless?"

"Dauntless I suppose." Replies Four, sound bored out of his mind. Like they game is below him or something.

"Since Tris had such a lovely dare for me..." Oh Crap! "I dare you and Tris to do 15 minutes in my dear closet."

Four looks unaffected as he pulls me into the closet. The last thing I see before the door bangs shut is Zeke looking smug and Uriah and Marlene locking lips.

What have I gotten myself into?!

Haha, cliffy! Sorry...... I have the next few chapters written, but since I am really slow when it comes to typing, it might be a few weeks until I update again. I have end of year testing soon, but school is coming to a close so I will have more time over the summer. If you wouldn't mind, I would really appreciate it if you checked out my Everlark fanfiction. I love getting comments from my readers, so keep 'em coming. Hope this chapter was worth the wait,

-TheGoldenBookWorm