Chapter 3

Tris' POV::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I stand in front of a full length mirror, dressed and ready (in Christina's opinion) for Zeke's party. I wear a skin tight, black (of course) dress that stops just above mid-thigh. It has one thick strap running across my left shoulder. I am wearing minimal makeup, just mascara, eyeliner, and pink lip gloss. I have on 'sexy' undergarments because Christina thinks we might be playing truth or dare. The abnegation didn't play games because they were considered selfish, so I had never played. Instead of explaining it to me she told me that we would figure it out if it was even necessary.

"What do you think?" Christina pondered.

I truthfully liked the outfit, but I would never admit it to her face so I just said,

"I don't look as bad as I thought."

"I'm glad you like it. I knew you would." Christina says with a smile. Dang it, I forgot she was from candor and would know I was lying. Oh well.

"Lets go." I say, dismissing her comment. "We don't want to be late!"

"Alright, alright I'm coming." she said huffing at me, but I could tell she was smiling underneath. I was pretty exited myself, to be honest. I had never been to a party, and with the wave of her hand we headed off to my first every party.