Chapter 2

Tris' POV---------------------------

I walk around for a while to clear my head, then walk back to the dormitories to get ready for the party. Halfway there I start jog because if Christina's and Will's lips were separated long enough for her to realize I was gone, she would be worried. With that I round the final corner and enter the dormitories with a smirk on my face.

Christina's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where is Tris?! I haven't seen her and I am starting to get worried. Then without warning the door to the dormitories flies open and reveals a slightly sweaty Tris. She probably ran the last bit.

"Hey, where were you?" I pester.

"I took a walk, the celebrations were a bit much for me." Tris explains calmly. I feel a smile work its way onto my face. Once a stiff, always a stiff.

"Guess who got invited to a party at Zeke's later and was told that she could bring her friends along!" Tris says with a smile.

"OMG! WE HAVE TO GO SHOPPING!"

"NO" Tris screams with a horrified look on her face.

I make a puppy dog face at her but then get an idea; I now have an evil grin plastered on my face.

"If you don't want to shop then you have to wear whatever I tell you to the party. I also get to do your hair and makeup however I want........ But it's up to you!"

"Fine" Tris said holding her hands up in defeat.

"But you are not allowed to make me look sexy because if you do, I swear to god I will kill you! Pinky promise?"

I give her a annoyed look but wrap my pinky around hers.

"Pinky promise"

"Good. Now lets get this over with" Tris says turning to leave.

"Don't spend all your time making me look "gorgeous" because you still have to work wonders on your boyfriend."

I feel my cheeks flush with pink.

"He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet." I say in a small voice that doesn't belong to me.

"So he has the nerve to suck your face off for 2 1/2 hours but hasn't asked you to be his girlfriend!" Tris says with a touch of what I can only describe as longing and determination.

"I need to have a serious talk with that boy." she says mumbling to herself while exiting the room, leaving me to recount the faint taste of peaches on Will's lips and the feeling of having them pressed up against my own.