Chapter Thirteen

"I swear to God, I'm going to remove his penis and shove it so far up his ass it will come out his mouth! Then I'm going to ya-"

"Andy. Chill. I'm literally getting ready to go on a date so I can't really be jealous of Eli because that's bit hypocritical don't you think." I sighed.

She mumbled some incoherent words which I assume would put even the crudest sailors to shame.

"Well. We must get you looking your absolutely best then. Make that wanker see what he is missing out on." She smiled and triumphantly clapped her hands together.

I shook my head and smiled, placing myself on a chair awaiting my make over.

****

An hour later and I was ready. I walked over to my floor-length mirror and admired my appearance. I must admit Andy did a good job. I looked hot!

My oversized Tommy Hilfiger shirt was tucked into some high waisted ripped blue jeans. Andy had matched my outfit with a pair of black and white vans. The outfit was cute but not over the top. I loved it.

My eyes then focused on my face. My makeup which consisted of basic coverage and a blue smokey eye which matched the shirt.

I turned to Andy with a bright smile. "Thank you so much. If I didn't have you, I would constantly look like a mess." I laughed.

Andy flipped her hair and winked to show that she appreciated the compliment. We both started laughing however were cut short by the sound of a familiar voice.

"Planning on a girls night out?" A smirking Eli questioned as he lent over my window sill. I opened my mouth but no words came out. Why did he have such an affect on me?

"Actually no" Andy stated confidently as she took a step towards the window. "Lexi has a date"

As she said this, I watched Eli's jaw tense. Excuse me? How can he be angry. He was literally just playing tonsil tennis with a girl.

I smirked at him, forgetting my moment of weakness displayed earlier. I turned around to grab my black backpack and started to place thing in, such as my phone and wallet.

As I was spraying myself with perfume, Eli said "does Nick know about this?" His voice was cold. Bipolar much?

"No. But Nick is at Zach's house. And Cody is a nice guy so I'm sure Nick won't care if he does find out."
This didn't seem to please Eli.

Before he could reply, the sound of my doorbell interrupted the tension.

Andy gave my a quick hug and straighten my top. "Have fun. God knows you deserve a decent guy." As she said this she sent a very unsubtle glare at Eli, which he ignored.

"What time are you coming back?" Eli eyes were focused on me again.

"What are you my mother?" I mumbled.

"What did you say?" He was really starting to annoy me.

"I said maybe I won't come back tonight." As I said this Eli's arms tensed and Andy starting smirking. She knew I would come back tonight. I'm not the type of person to stay the night after one date, but Eli didn't have to know that.

Not catching Eli's response I skipped down the stairs and opened the door to reveal a very hot Australian wearing black jeans and an olive green polo shirt.

"You look good" Cody said as he handed me a small bouquet of daisies.

"Aw. Cody this is so sweet. You didn't have to get me flowers." He blushed as I rushed to put them in a vase.

"Right shall we go?"

We walked out to his black 4x4 and made gentle small talk. Cody opened my door for me and then walked round to the drivers side. As he did this I could help but notice the site of Eli sat on his roof holding what looked like a guitar.

"-Lexi?" I zoned back in and turned to Cody.

"I'm sorry say that again."

"I just asked if you knew that there is someone in your room. Do you have a sister?"

I followed his gaze and saw the figure of Andy pressed up against the glass, watching us. "No that's Andy my best friend. She's... how do you say it... really freaking nosy. She will probably stay in my room till I get back then ask for every detail of how tonight went" I replied with a chuckle.

"Well, I'll make sure you have good details to replay to her." His face held a cute smile. He had a surfer vibe, mixed with the boy next door. It was adorable.

But a bad boy is sexy...

****

As we pulled up, I noticed Cody had taken me to an old-fashioned drive in cinema.

"No way! I didn't know there was a drive in theatre near us! I've always wanted to go to one." I smiled at him.

Cody reversed his truck into a spot quickly hoped out telling me he was going to buy tickets and grab some food.

I walked to the bed of his truck and saw a pile of blankets and pillows which I hadn't noticed when he came to my house. My heart swelled at the cuteness of this date.

As the movie began to roll, Cody and I got settled. It was surprisingly comfortable for a truck bed. Cody was being such a gentlemen not trying to make any moves on me. It was so sweet.

Twenty minutes into the film, we decided that it was rediculously boring.

"I'm sorry Lexi, I tried to pick a good film.." he smiled and even in the dim light from the screen, I could see his light blush.

"Stop saying sorry for everything. You're too sweet for your own good" I chuckled "c'mon sit up. Let's just talk instead. You said you wanted to get to know me."

He smiled sat up across from me so that our knees were touching.

"Alrighty, you wanna play a game?" He asked beginning to open a pack of M&M's.

"Sure.." I said but I came out as more of a question. "What is this game?"

"You pick an M&M randomly and each colour has a different subject. For example... blue is family" he explained maintaining playful eye contact with me. "Then once you have a subject you have to state a fact about that."

"Okay sounds interesting. I'll go first" I dug deep into the packet and produced a brown one.

"Brown means you state a fact about your hobbies."

I scrunched my eyebrows together thinking of an interesting fact about my hobbies.

"Well, not that I like to tell people but I sing quite a lot.." I trailed of to the end.

"You'll have to sing for me one day" he smiled placing a large hand on my knee in a friendly way. I smiled back knowing fully well, I would never sing for him. I hated singing for people.