Chapter One

I bundle out of my room in grey sweatpants and a black sports bra. Comfy mode. Check.
I take the stairs two at a time only to fall at the last step and land face first on my living rooms hard floor...

Okay, don't judge me. I'm just a little hyper because it's the first day of summer holidays and for 2 months I am free from the hell they call Westwood High.

I am greeted by the smell of pancakes in the kitchen, my mum is the best cook in the world, not even kidding.
I get most of my looks from my mum, lots of people think she is my sister because she is stunning. We share the same dark brown hair, bright green eyes, olive skin and height of 5ft4.

Yup, you guessed it I'm tiny, which is not good when you high school is filled with 6ft boys. Sigh.

"Alexa, glad to see you have dressed oh so nicely for breakfast" Mum sighs

"Of course, mother I try my very hardest to impress you" I reply with a giggle and give her a peck on the check.

"Go and get your brother" she says with a fake glare "Tell him pancakes are ready"

On my way back up the stairs from hell. I suddenly have a genius an idea. Quickly running to the cupboard, I grab a large bucket. Filling it up with icy water and an evil grin on my face.

My twin brother is called Nick and of course he is one of the most popular boys in the school. All the girls think he's oh so amazing. Just because he is your classic 'fit boy'; Broad shoulders and a tendency to play with girls. We do look similar but his eyes are replaced by bright blue eyes which he got of my dad.

Quickly I snap out of my thoughts and carefully take the bucket of icy water to his room. Unlike mine which is tidy, organised and mostly white, his room is dark and smells like boy. Of course.

My eyes land on the snoring figure drooling on the bed. Careful, not to make a noise I slide slowly to the bed. Raising the bucket, I dump its contents.

"Flying pumpkins pies!" My brother shouts as he falls with a thump and lands on his hard wood flow. Wow we are a clumsy set of twins. I double over with laughter and try to gasp down breath at the same time.

"F-flying" gasp "P-p-pumpkin pies" gasp "what the hell were you dreaming about?" I manage to get out between unattractive snorts of laughter.

I meet his eye only to see that his are dark with anger. Oh barnacles. I have done it this time. On queue my brother lunges at me with full force but being the ninja I am I manage to escape and sprint for my life through the landing.

Our house is pretty big so I could hide but that doesn't help when your brother is very sporty and chasing you very close behind.

Diving into the kitchen I quickly hide behind a surprised looking mum.

"Oh mummy save me from this horrible creature!" I say with a dramatic sniff. My brother stands breathing heavily and glaring at me.

"Nick, go and take a shower you stink" mum said with a light tone. Suck it Nick I win!

***

After breakfast I'm in the kitchen washing up as punishment for 'harassing' my brother. As my mum likes to put it.

Even though me and Nick argue we are incredibly close. I mean he is one of my best friends and I can tell him everything. A downside of our closeness is that he is SUPER over protective of me. Like one time, I went to a party and a boy slapped my bum, the next day the poor kid was sporting a black eye.

I snap out of my thoughts as I notice a large van pull up next the vacant house next door. A petite women got out holding an adorable girl who had wild frizzy black hair, similar to her mother.

I was not expecting the next person to get out to be an drool-worth boy around my age. He had black curly hair which feel in a perfect mess on his tanned forehead. This mystery boy also had the most amazing green eyes that even from the distance I was stood I could see then glinting. His aura screamed bad boy. Oh this should be fun. Not.

***

Later that night I decided to have a long bath and get into my softie shorts and one of Nicks old jumpers. Tying my long hair into a messy bun.

I grabbed my laptop, turned up my music and dived into bed ready to start a long night alone. Or so I thought.

A loud banging on my window scared the living day lights out of me. What if it was a murderer ready to take me away. I arm myself with some room spray and get ready to protect myself.

I blindly open the curtain and spray the can violently in front of me.

"FUCK! My eyes! What the hell" a deep voice yells laced with anger.

Quickly, I open the curtain to reveal an incredibly hot, might I mention topless boy leaning out of a his window. Of course he would have the room that was opposite mine. Even with the 5ft distance between our windows I could still make out his bloodshot eyes in the dim light.

"I-I-..." I mutter not knowing what to say

"Who the fuck sprays a stranger?" He demands angrily.

"Well who knocks on an innocent girls window in the middle of the night?" I retort in frustration

"I was just going to tell you to turn your fucking music down. Jesus!"

"O-oh um I-" but before I can finish he slams him window shut and draws his curtains.

Great, I am lucky enough to get an incredibly hot bad boy living less that 5ft away but I decide to ruin it by spraying him with room spray.

Sighing I turn of my music and dive under the covers my cheeks still burning red from the previous events.

***

Okay so this is my first ever completed book, so no judgement please. Love ya. Peace.