"Good-" He cut her off.

"Don't say goodbye" He said.

"See you later" She replied and kissed him one last time. Luhan got into his car and Yoona ran beside the car until she collapsed of exhaustion.

Year 2007 ~

"This is the last member you will be meeting today, please introduce yourself" The CEO of S.M Entertainment said to Yoona that lead to a group of girls.

"Annyeong! My name is Im Yoon Ah but call me Yoona!" I introduced myself.

"Okay, I will come back in a few hours and give your positions, and you girls have to come up with a name and leader, Araso?" The CEO demanded.

"Araso" We said in chorus and the CEO left. Yoona sat down beside one girl.

"Annyeong! My name is Kwon Yuri!" The girl Yoona sat beside introduced herself.

"Kim Taeyeon!"

"Seo Joo Hyun, but call me Seohyun!"

"Stephanie Hwang Mi Young, but call me Tiffany!"

"Kim Hyoyeon!"

"Choi Sooyoung!"

"Lee Soon Kyu, but call me Sunny!"

"Jessica Jung Soo Yeon"

Jessica was pretty cold between the girls because she didn't know them as well.

"Who's going to be the leader?" Yoona asked the girls.

"And the group name?" Yuri asked.

"Um... I think Taeyeon unnie should be the leader, she is the oldest" Seohyun answered.

"Yeah! Kim Taeyeon, Kid Leader!" Tiffany exclaimed laughing.

"What about a group name?" Hyoyeon added.

"What about Kid Leader and the eight Eommas!" Taeyeon exclaimed.

"SNSD, and Girls Generation in English" Jessica suggested. They all agreed on the name. Then the CEO came in to tell them their positions.

Taeyeon, Main vocalist, Leader

Yuri, Vocalist, Lead Dancer

Yoona, Vocalist, Lead Dancer, Face of the group

Seohyun, Lead Vocalist, Maknae

Tiffany, Lead Vocalist

Hyoyeon, Vocalist, Main Dancer

Sooyoung, Vocalist, Lead Dancer

Sunny, Lead Vocalist

Jessica, Main Vocalist

___________________________

Years later Yoona debuted with the song "Into the new world" and was best friend with Yuri. Yoona became very close to Super Junior's, Heechul because of Family Outings, and she is very close with Siwon because of photo shoot pairs. It is now 2011 and Yoona waited 5 years for Luhan, but he never came. One day Yoona went the garden where Luhan confessed to her.

"Luhan, I know you can't hear me, but I'm saying what I need to say... You promised me that you would come back, guess how long I've been waiting? 5 years, 5 years is a long time, so I've decided to give up on your promise because I think you forgot me, I loved you with all my heart and now it's done... I may not love anyone every again because of this, You were my first and probably my last" Yoona started to cry while she was speaking.

"Anyways, Take care of yourself, I'm fine, I'm in a girl group with S.M, Anyways, Goodbye" Yoona finished and broke into tears, she was walking and see saw someone.

"Luhan?!" She exclaimed and ran into that Direction. It wasn't Luhan, it was his best friend, Oh Sehun.

"Omo, Yoona! Is that you?" Sehun asked her.

"Ne, How are you?" She answered.

"I'm good, missing Luhan mostly, I can't get bubble tea with him anymore" He said. When he turned to Yoona she was gone. Yoona was crying while she was walking to her dorm.

"Yoona! What's wrong? What happened? Did you say it?" Yuri asked her while examining Yoona cry. Yoona nodded and cried in Yuri's arms.

"We have a photo shoot today with Super Junior today, Pali and get ready!" Jessica exclaimed. Jessica became less cold between the girl over the past years.

"Annyeong SNSD!" All of Super Junior exclaimed at them. Yoona knew that she was paired up with Siwon, so she went beside him.

"Annyeong Yoona!" Siwon greeted her.

"Annyeong..." Yoona greeted back depressed. After the photo shoot Siwon dragged Yoona outside.

"Yah! Why did you do that?!" Yoona exclaimed because she was furious.

"I like you Yoona, will you be my girlfriend?" Siwon asked her. Yoona was shocked, but that reminded her of Luhan.

"Mianhae, but no, I can't date you, mianhae" She replied and ran away.

Yoona, never dated anyone again, she would avoid boys because everyone of them would her remind of Luhan.