Prologue

Prologue~ year 2005

Let's go straight to point. I DO NOT PROOF READ, AGAIN, I DO NOT PROOF READ!

"Oppa, Where are we going?" Yoona asked Luhan with her aegyo voice.

"I'm not telling youu" Luhan answered and emphasized the word "you" at the end.

"Why? You don't want me as your friend, that's why, isn't it" Yoona said letting go of Luhan's hand, crossing her arms and picking up her pace.

"Yoona! Yoona!" Luhan yelled, but she ignored. Yoona couldn't hear Luhan's yelling so she decided to go back.

"Where is he?... So he really doesn't want me as a friend" Yoona said to herself pouting and turned around to walk home. Then she felt someone grab her wrist and pulled her into someone's chest.

"Don't ever say that, your the bestest friend I ever had" Luhan whispered to Yoona while embracing her.

"O-O-Okay, I won't" Yoona stuttered and her heart fluttered like crazy. Luhan broke the hug and held Yoona's hand.

"Ka Ja!" He exclaimed and they both walked to their destination.

Luhan couldn't stop admiring Yoona's beauty to whole way. Yoona didn't notice Luhan staring at her, she suddenly stopped and Luhan bumped into a pole.

"Oppa! Gweanchanha?! Are you hurt?!" She asked very worried kneeling down to him who is on the sidewalk ground.

"There's something in my eye" He answered blinking continuously.

"Let me see" She said leaning in closer to get a better look, then he quickly kissed her on the lips.

"I feel better now! Look were here!" He exclaimed and lead her to the park.

"Why did you take me to the park?" She asked looking down because she was embarrassed.

Luhan then let go of her hand. She was shocked and looked up at the direction he was going in. She saw a path of lights going down. She walked down the path and ended up in a gazebo, Luhan was in the gazebo with a bouquet of flowers.

"Im Yoona, I am in love with you, will you fight and forgive me, go through obstacles with me, have supporters and haters, will you take my hand and be my girlfriend?" Luhan confessed and asked Yoona. She was so speechless, her heart was beating so it could come out if her chest and hit Luhan in the face. With her shaky hands she held hands with Luhan and nodded.

They were officially a couple now.

Year 2006~

Yoona was walking over to Luhan's house when she saw moving trucks. She quickly ran inside Luhan's house.

"Yoona!" Luhan's mother exclaimed. She went up to his mother with teary eyes.

"Eomeoni! What's happening? Are you moving?" She asked his mother. His mother nodded.

"Why? Why didn't he tell me?!" She exclaimed about to burst into tears.

"He wanted to, he really did, Yoona, listen to me, no matter what, Luhan will love you till the end of time, go talk to him his upstairs" His mother said and hugged her. She then rushed upstairs to his room.

"Yoona! What are you doing here? I can expla-" Luhan cut himself off when she hugged him.

"Your not mad at me?" He asked.

"I'm mad, but I still love you" She answered crying. He wiped away her tears with his thumb.

"Please don't cry, please, I promise to come back, I will come back, I promise you and I will never forget you" He replied crying. They made their promises and went downstairs.