Chapter Two

Jason POV

Chiron called the seven to a meeting at the big house. When I got there I saw my girlfriend, Piper, sitting next to our oracle, Rachel. All of the rest of the seven were there except Leo. That didn't surprise me.
Then running through the door with his hair on fire came the one and only, Leo Valdez.
When he spoke he was out of breath. "Sorry I'm late, I had to put out a fire in Bunker Nine."
" Umm, Leo." Frank said trying to hold in laughter, " I don't think you put out the whole fire. Your hairs still on fire."
"Oh, sorry." He put the fire out. " Much better."
Percy started talkng. "So I'm guessing that based on the fact that the seven are here, we're not done yet. "
Chiron nodded. "Rachel, read the prophecy please."
Rachel spoke. "The seven who went to the ancient home,
To England you and one other shall roam.
The other is like family to one of you,
A girl who lived part of her life as a tree through and through.
The two of you who survived hell,
Shall teach how to defend without a spell.
Two wizards who saved the day,
Ones sister and the brightest witch of her age.
The demigods you must befriend
Reuniting two sisters whose love has no end.
Gaia and Voldemort you must defeat,
To turn them to dust beneath your feet."
Annabeth looked at Rachel. "Can I see the prophecy?" Rachel handed her the paper. " Okay, so we're the seven obviously."
"No duh," said Leo.
Annabeth continued going line by line. " Someone like family to one of us, that could be anybody here. Oh wait! Lived part of her life as a tree through and through, its Thalia."
I stop her."Wait, Thalia is my sister so how does that line masks sense?"
"Thalia and I were closer than family when I first discovered I was a half-blood. Next up: the two of you who survived hell, that's Percy and I," she shuddered." Will teach how to defend without a spell? Chiron what does this mean?"
Chiron sighed everybody sit down and don't interrupt."