Chapter Nine

Thalia POV

We all ran out into the hallway with Jason and Annabeth. He set Annabeth on the floor and we all circled around her. Percy leaned against the wall zoning out. He's having another flashback.

Percy told me about them after I saw him go into one. It's a side effect of Tartarus, like Annabeths blackouts. He told me the reasons he hates Tartarus. a) it's Tartarus, b) he and Annabeth almost died there, c) they have horrible physical and mental scars, and d) Annabeth was hurt more because she was conscious more.

Annabeth wakes up with a gasp. "How long was I out?" she asks.

"About five minutes," Piper says.

"Why are t you guys getting sorted?"

"We came out when you blacked out." Hazel says.

"Thanks." Annabeth looks at Percy then at me. " Another one?"she asks. Annabeth knows that I am the only person besides her that know about Percy's flashbacks. Everybody else thinks he's zoning out from ADHD. She gives me a nod. It's our signal to wake Percy up. When I'm there I strike him with lightning. When I'm not Annabeth just waits for it to run its course. I shock him back to reality ( sorry, bad pun). He hugs Annabeth.

"Lets get the rest of s sorted he says."

We go back into the Great Hall. Hazel, Piper, Leo, and Frank go up to be sorted. Percy and Annabeth go talk to the Headmistress to tell her about Annabeths blackouts and Percy's flashbacks. Jason and I sit down at our houses table. Percy and Annabeth join us.

Here's how the rest of the sorting goes:

Hazel Levesque, Griffindor.

Piper McLean, Griffindor.

Leo Valdez, Griffindor

Frank Zhang, Griffindor.

It's no surprise that all of us got Griffindor. we've had tough lives. The Headmistress says we can eat and food appears on the table. I take a bite. Then I remember the gods. I pale. " Hey, Pinecone Face." Percy says," why did you get so pale?"

"We forgot to sacrifice to the gods."

Piper goes up to the Headmistress and asks for a fire. She puts one in the middle if the table. We all sacrifice food then we eat. A redhead boy sitting next to me asks us a question. I tell him to save it for after dinner.

After dinner we are dismissed. Four kids notice we are lost. The black haired boy speaks up. "I'm Harry Potter, this is Ron and Ginny Weasley," he says pointing to a boy and a girl who look like siblings. "And this is Hermione Granger," for some reason this girl looks familiar. " We'll take you to the Griffindor common room. For some reason, I think because of the prophecy, there are two new dorms, one for the girls and one for the boys in this group. Although how they knew you would all be Griffindor I can't say."

All of the demigods start laughing. The wizards look at us funny. I explain. "We have been through more in the past year than most people have been through in their entire lives, especially Percy and Annabeth. They, went to T-" I stop. They both visibly paled. "They went traveling."

The red headed boy speaks his mind. "I don't see how traveling can be that bad."

"You might not want to cross us for many reasons. One is that it can be that bad and two, you probably don't want to cross your new DADA teachers." Percy said, using all of his self restraint not to pull out Riptide and beat that kid like he was Gaea. "When you learn our story you won't think like that. But anyway please show us to the common rooms before ?I lose my self restraint."

The girl who seemed to be that kids sister led us to the common room up to our shared dorms. I kind of felt bad for the boy who insulted Percy, he would have to sleep with one eye open.

After unpacking our stuff we gathered into the boys dorm. "So, how about introductions and a game of truth or dare?" said the red headed girl. We all nodded. "I'm Ginny Weasley, this is my brother Ron, Hermione Granger, and Harry Potter." Whenever people say his name, it sounds like they are implying that we should know it.

"You already know us,"Annabeth said. "As for truth or dare, I'll go first. Hermione."

"Truth," smart girl. Being a daughter of Athena, her dares are really bad.

"How long did you honestly think you could hide from me?"

Everybody looked at her questioningly. "Not long. I knew you would figure it out soon. Mom didn't give you those smarts for nothing." Seeing our questioning looks she replied, " I came to camp the same time Thalia, Annabeth, and Luke." Annabeth, Percy, Hermione, and looked at our feet at the mention of Luke. "I left when I found out that my dad was a wizard. Chiron didn't want people to know so, we went with the story that I went away for school. Just to clarify, I'm a daughter of Athena."

The wizards' jaws dropped. Clearly they weren't expecting Hermione to be one of us. At least I know why she looked so familiar.

Now you see why I've been avoiding Hermione's POV. I had my reasons. Her POV will be next. I'm sorry this chapter took so long, I've been busy with school, family, friends, and reading other PJO/HP fanfics.

-EC