Chapter Eight

Harry POV
I wake up in the dorms thinking about how boring this day would be, when I remember that the special visitors are coming today. I wonder if they can do magic like us or are just ordinary muggles. I shake Ron awake and we head down to the Great Hall for Breakfast.
When we get down there, Ginny and Hermione are talking. As soon as they see us their conversation stops and they smile. Ginny is bouncing in her seat like I've only see her do the day of Qudditch tryouts.
"The special visitors are coming today. I wonder if they will look like gods."
"They are only half god. They probably can't do magic, like ordinary muggles." Ron said.
The rest of breakfast passed quietly. After we ate Headmistress herded us outside to wait for the special guests. They came a few minutes after we went outside. The visitors were riding Pegasus. They landed.
The one who seemed to be their leader made a rainbow with his hands, similar to the one in the headmistresses office.
After a hurried conversation, he cut the connection. Then an Asian boy and a dark skinned girl appeared on a fast horse. The boy looked a little green. The horse ran off a the speed or light.
"I see you have arrived. Please come into the Great Hall for introductions.

We went into the Great Hall. Headmistress spoke up. "Please say your name, godly parent, favorite weapon, and something interesting you can do." Woah, weapons? Nobody said anything about weapons.
The leader spoke up. The girls stared at him. "I'm Percy Jackson. My father is Poseidon god of water. My favorite weapon is my sword Riptide." He pulled out a pen. People laughed. Everybody sopped laughing when he pulled of the cap and it turned into a sword. The demigods laughed at our faces of shock. "And something interesting I can do is this." He made a giant ball of water appear over his head. He let it fall on him and he stayed dry.
The girl next to him spoke. "I'm Annabeth Chase, my mother is Athena goddess of wisdom and battle strategy, my favorite weapon is my new dagger since my old one was lost." at this she looks down at her feet. "And something interesting I can do is this." She pulled out a baseball cap and turned invisible when she put it on. Everybody stared. We heard Draco scream, Annabeth had reappeared behind him with her knife to his throat. She calmly walked back up to the stage.
A blond boy walked up. "I'm Jason Grace, son of Jupiter, Roman form of Zeus, god of the sky and lightning. My favorite weapon is my double edged sword." He pulled out a coin, when he flipped it it became a sword. " Something interesting I can do is this." He flew up into the sky and floated above everybody else then came down.
A girl with black hair with a silver tiara in it came up. " I'm Thalia, Jason's sister and daughter of Zeus. I'm a Hunter of Artemis so my favorite weapon is my bow and arrows. Something interesting I can so is call d lightning." She brought a bolt down and it hit Jason. He didn't seem fazed. When we looked at him questioningly he said you'd be surprised how often she does that. Percy can testify." Percy nodded.
Next came a Cherokee girl. When she walked up all of the boys, even Ron and I stared, she was that beautiful. " Hi I'm Piper McLean daughter of Aphrodite, goddess of love and beauty. My favorite weapon is my dagger Katoptris which means Looking Glass. Something interesting I can so is that I can charm speak. Which means I can make you do something with my voice. Hey you," she turned to Draco."Can you go jump in the lake,then come back?" Draco left, then came back a few minutes later sopping wet.
A dark skinned girl stepped forward. "I'm Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto, Hades Roman form. My favorite weapon is my Calvary sword. And something interesting I can do is summon jewels." She raises her hands. Gems come pouring forth."Don't touch them! They're cursed."
An Asian looking boy stepped forward. " I'm Frank Zhang, son of Mars, Ares Roman form. My favorite weapon is my bow and arrow as well. Something interesting I can do is this." He whispered something to Hazel. She climbed on his back piggyback style. His form blurred and suddenly Hazel was on top of a horse. The horse blurred and suddenly Frank was there again. The wizards clapped.
Finally, the last one stepped up. He was short and looked Latino. "I'm Leo Flamin' Valdez, son of Hephaestus. My favorite weapon is my hammer." He pulled a hammer out of a belt in his waist. It must have the same enchantment that Hermione's bag has. "My special power is that I'm resistant to fire." He handed a pack of matches to Jason. "Best friend of mine, if you will." The witches and wizards were in commotion. Clearly he wasn't Sirius ( bad pun, sorry). Jason lit him on fire. When the flames died, Leo stood unharmed.
"Time for your sorting. You will be sorted into one of four houses." The headmistress explained the sorting, I zoned out because I had heard this so often. "Percy, you and Annabeth will be sorted so you can have a place to stay. Oh! I forgot to mention, Percy and Annabeth will be your new DADA teachers. Now time for the sorting."
"Annabeth Chase." She put the hat on her head.
"Oh, very smart, but that seems to be all there is."
Annabeth seemed angered by that. "You want to see all I've got?"
The hat looked very scared." Monsters since your were seven, the betrayal of a loved one, holding up the sky, two wars, two prophecies, so much death, and oh my you were stuck there? GRIFFINDOR! GRIFFINDOR! Just get me off of her head." Where is there?
Annabeth came and sat down near Ginny and I. Jason and Thalia were both Griffindor. The. It was Percy's turn. As soon as the hat touched his head, It said "GRIFFINDOR! Goodness, how many of you went to Hell?"
At this Percy became really pale, but Annabeth fainted. "Sparky catch her!" Jason caught Annabeth. She put so much Charmspeak into her voice that I wanted to go get Annabeth. All of the demigods ran out into the hallway.

Sorry I didn't update. My family has been out so guess who got no Wattpad? Me😓😕😑.