"Y-ya, if you guys don't mind" I picked up the phone and moved it away from my ear immediately. Even without putting it on speaker, everyone could hear them loud and clear.

"Min Hye, where are you?! We've been worried sick!!" Jin Oppa shouted into the phone. Aish, this oppa really drives me crazy.

"Yah, not so loud, I'm with somebody that's trustworthy so don't worry. I'll be back soon." I said while sighing.

"Yah Park Min Hye, get home right now. We don't know if you're safe." J-Hope yelled.

"Aish, hyung you're so loud!!" JungKook said.

"Noona, are you really okay?" JungKook asked confirming my safety.

"Yes my little kookie. Do you want me to video call you guys just to ensure my safety?" Oh no, I shouldn't have said that...

"YES!!" They all shouted. I swear my eardrums exploded.

"Do you guys mind at all if I video call them?" I asked.

"Sure, we would love to meet them." Jisung Oppa said.

*toot to-*

"Yah Park Min Hye, let me see who you are with." Jin Oppa demanded. I showed him the boys and he freaked out.

"PARK MIN HYE WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN A HOUSE FULL OF MEN?!" Jin Oppa shouted.

"BWO?! SHE'S IN A HOUSE FILLED WITH MEN?! WHO KNOWS WHAT WOULD HAPPEN TO HER IF WE ARE NOT THERE TO PROTECT HER!!" Yoongi Opa shouted.

"Guys, you know they can hear you right?" I said feeling bad for Wanna One.

"Who cares!! Come back home right now Min Hye!" Taehyung said.

"They're a boy band so I doubt they would do anything to me. And they're really nice too. You shouldn't judge them just because they are boys. What would others think of 7 boys living alone with a girl?" I said silencing them.

"Yah Park Min Hye~ I missed you so much~ They told me you ran off when I got to your house. I was left alone with them. Waaaaaaah~" A wild Sunsin appeared from them.

"Who's she? She's cute." Daniel Oppa asked making her blush.

"Anyways, let's introduce each other." I said making them move on.

"Pass the phone to whoever I call." I said looking at them.

"This is Jin Oppa. Kim Seonjin. He is my biological brother that I just found out about." Jin Oppa was on the screen blowing them a kiss.

"This is Yoongi Oppa. Min Yoongi or Suga. He loves Kumamon and sleeping." Yoongi Oppa just stared at the screen intensely not missing a movement of what Wanna One did.

"This is J-Hope Oppa or Jung Hoseok. He's an absolute sunshine." I said making him smile.

"He's also a horse." Yoongi oppa added in the background.

"Well you look like a turtle!!" J-Hope Oppa fought back making Wanna One laugh a little.

"This is Rapmon. His real name is Kim Namjoon. He loves Ryan bears and is a total pervert." I said giggling a little.