First Date/First Kiss

Ichigo Kurosaki:

Ichigo came to your house with a picnic basket and blanket and told you that you guys were having a picnic at the park as your first date. As you were walking Ichigo suddenly intertwine your fingers together. Which made you blushed, you looked at him and smiled he also had a cute blush around his face. After a few more minutes you guys got there and settled everything down and sat down. Ichigo took out all the food there was a couple sandwiches, few (favorite drink), and (favorite pie/cheesecake)

"Wow it smells good. Did you make it?"

"*Laughs nervously* No, my little sister Yuzu made it. I just told her what you like." You took a bite of the sandwich.

"Tell her my thanks and that it was delicious."

"Of course." He smiled gently.

All day you guys talked, made jokes and watched kids play around. Soon it became dark, the moon shine brightly, the stars came out making everything more beautiful. You look up the stars and smile gently, Ichigo stare at you with his own smile. You felt someone's staring at you and found it was Ichigo, which made you a little uncomfortable but didn't say anything. Then you saw Ichigo lean it, it shocked you a little but then you felt his warms lips against yours, you forgot about your uncomfortably. You closed your eyes and started to kiss back, you snake your hands to neck while he hugged your waist to bring you closer. Soon you guys parted, you guys both blushed and smiled, no words were needed to explain how amazing the kiss was. Ichigo took you home soon after that.

Renji Abarai:

Renji had no idea were he should take you for your first date. He was suppose to pick you up in half an hour, he tried asking others but they were no help so he decided to ask the one person he knew about it.........Rangiku.

"Hey Rangiku, I have question?"

"What is it?"

"Where should you take a girl on a first date?"

"If I were you I would take her to the world of the living and go see a movie."

"Good idea."

"My Renji is growing up!" Rangiku fake cried. Before she could say or do anything else Renji flashed step to you room and knocked. You open the door and smile since it was Renji.

"Hey, I wasn't expecting you so early."

"I couldn't wait to see you." You blushed. "You look even cuter when you blush." You blushed even more.

"S-shut up." Renji chuckled.

"Come on."

"Where we going?"

"To the world of the living."

"What for?"

"For our date of course. We're going to see a movie."

TIME SKIP

You guys made your way to Ichigo's house for who knows why. You were in the living room sitting down in the couch waiting for Renji, who suddenly needed to talk to Ichigo alone.

WITH RENJI

"I need you to loan me some money."

"What?! Why?"

"I forgot to get some, I'll pay back I swear."

"No!"

"I don't want to make a fool out of myself, please I'm begging you!!"

"......fine, you better pay me back."

BACK TO YOU

You asked Renji why he needed to talk to Ichigo in private but he only laughed nervously and said it was business. You guys finally made it to the theater, got some popcorn, and drinks. You guys decided to watch a romantic comedy, half way the movie you had to go to the restroom. After you came back you asked Renji what you miss and this what he said or what he did. He kissed you right in the lips, your were surprise at first but then relaxed and kissed back. You guys ended up not watching the movie but made out the whole time until the movie ended.