Chad

Sorry for the delay but I was having problems writing this scenario I really hope you guys like it, and if you have any advice please tell me I would love to hear what you guys need to say.

How You Met:

You were a very quiet person, hardly spoke a word to anyone, you were just so insecure, life was never fair to you. You were bullied at an early age and it still continued to this day. Some times it bother you, the words they said to you actually hurt. Just recently they started to physically hurt you it started with a pinch on the arm then they began to push you around and now they fully punch and kick you. You always asked yourself what did you do to deserver such treatment? No one gave an answer like always. Walking to school wasn't so bad cause you found a way to hide from people being in school was a nightmare cause no matter how hard you tried they always seem to find you. Teachers did help you whenever they see you but they cant always be there for you. So that's when you stayed in class cause you knew they would try too hurt you. One day the teacher had to step out for some reason. Your bullies saw that you were alone and locked the doors trapping you inside.

"Will if it isn't the teacher's pet, we were getting worried that we wouldn't see you today." He said while walking to your desk, when he touched your shoulder you flinch and began to shake. "Is some one scared, don't worry I wont hurt you much this time, I'm feeling a bit merciful today." his friend soon surrounded your desk, it seem like there was no way out and you were scared for your life you knew how bad these people could get. Every time they said they were feeling merciful it meant bad news. Soon enough you felt a punch on your right cheek making you fall from your desk looking up at them with tears, they were just laughing. Before the did something else they heard the door nob shake. "Shit the teacher is back, I didn't think he would be back this soon."

"(Name) are you ok? Open the door?" After multiple attempts to open the door with no success he left. You had no idea where he went but you wanted him to be back soon the bullies saw that they're chance and began to kick you, then you heard the door being kicked open, after a few times the door was busted open you could hardly see who it was from all the tears you had coming out. you felt the person pick you up it was a comforting feeling something you haven't felt in so long. Before you got to where ever he was taking, you fell asleep in his arms. Waking up a few hours later you saw that you were in the nurses office. The nurse came in asked you few question you tried to give as little information as you could cause you are no snitch and plus you didn't want the bullies coming after you again. After your good byes you went home thinking about the mysterious person that helped you. All you could remember wsd that he had a dark skin color and dark hair, very muscular too.

"Can't be hard to find some one like that, right?"

When You See Him Again:

Today was the day you were going to find this person if it took all week to do it, for the first time in your life you did not care if your bullies saw you, you went to school with the other students looking around. If you weren't shy you would be asking people if they seen him, you checked every student on your way to school. Getting there you still had a good 20 minutes to spare before the bell rang, you went up and down the building looking for this mysterious person you bumped into a few people and apologize they didn't say anything just ignore you. You took a right turn and there he was the guy who was your savior he was talking to some guy with orange hair also a girl with the same hair color and big boobs, a dark hair girl who was really short and a guy with dark hair and glasses. Just before you tapped his shoulder the bell rang, since you didn't want to be late you left. Getting to your class you had this disappointing feeling. "I was so close but so far away." You said to yourself. You some how avoided your bullies today or they're were hiding, who knows but it made you happy that they finally left you alone at least for a day.