How You Met

Ichigo Kurosaki:

You were walking back home from a long day at school and all you wanted to do was to take a hot shower or a bubble bath. Since your house was kind of far you decided to take a short cut through an alley. While you were walking you began to hear some strange noises, it didn't sound like an animal or human. You being the scary cat you are decided to run but then you crash into something hard and landed on your butt. When you looked up you saw a huge monster with wings, claws, and a white mask, you screamed out of fear. The monster was about to grab you, you closed your eyes and put your hands up to defend yourself. You waited for the impact but nothing came you decided to open your eyes to see a boy about your age with orange hair, black kimono and a giant sword, he sliced that thing in half. The boy soon turned around to face you, he had a stern look but soon soften. He was about to leave but you stopped him.

"Hey, wait?"

He turned around he looked shocked for some reason. "You can see me?"

"Of course I can see you, what was that thing?" He stayed quiet for about two minutes until you heard him sigh.

"I might just tell you, you won't be able remember later."

"Huh?"

"That thing is called a hollow they feed on humans with high spiritual energy and spirits."

"How did you-"

"I'm a substitute soul reaper it's my job to kill hollows."

Before you could say anything else some one hit you behind your neck causing you to pass out. Before you could hit the floor the mysterious orange boy catches you. The next thing you know, you wake up on your bed. You tried to remember what happen to you before you fell unconscious but nothing comes to mind and for the rest of the night you have this nagging feeling that something important happen to you.

Renji Abarai:

You're part of Squad 11 Fourth seat and Captain Kenpachi order you to take some papers to Squad 6 to Captain Kuchiki for him to sign. He said it was urgent so you grabbed the pile of paper and speed walk all the way to Squad 6 and since you weren't paying attention you bumped into someone causing all the papers fly off your hands, you landed on butt pretty hard.

"There's going to be a bruise there by tomorrow morning." You said while rubbing your butt.

"Hey watch were you're going." Looking up you saw a man with red hair and face tattoos.

"Sorry....I was in a hurry." You started to pick up the papers. After 2 minutes you finally picked all of them, when you stood up the red hair man was still looking at you.

"Is there something on my face?"

"No." With that he left you confused, you shrugged it off and walked to Squad 6 you finally arrived and knocked 3 times. You hear a calm 'come in' you enter to find Captain Kuchiki.

"Captain Kenpachi wanted me to delivered these papers, he said it was urgent for you to sign them as soon as possible." You put the papers on his desks. He waved you off, you bowed and left back to your barracks.

Toshiro Hitsugaya:

You were hanging out with your long time friend Rangiku, you were celebrating your graduation from Soul Academy and for getting the third seat in Squad 10. As the hours pass Rangiku was wasted but not you, you didn't drink that much since you're not a drinker like she is. You ended up dragging her all the way to Squad 10 barracks meaning to your captain's office. You made sure that the captain wasn't there, when the coast was clear you open the door and dragged her to the sofa that he had there. You were about to place her there until you heard someone clearing their throat, you let go of her and she hit the ground pretty hard. You quickly turned around to see a short white haired man.

"What are you doing here?"

"Um I-I'm dropping Rangiku here since I don't know where her room is."

"She's drunk, isn't she?"

"Yes sir."

"*Sigh* Fine, you may leave."

After he said those words you got out as fast as you could and went to your assign room.

Byakuya Kuchiki:

Rukia was your friend since the academy, you would hang out with her when you could. You guy always made a schedule to hang out. Today was one of those days, you were walking around with her having a nice conversation. You guys ended up in Squad 6 Barracks, Rukia decided to visit her brother. You were a little uncomfortable going in because you heard that he was really mean to anyone but you being a great friend agreed. This was your first time meeting him so you decided to act like a very educated person which you already are. You made sure to stay behind Rukia at all times no matter what.

"Brother."

"Good afternoon Captain Kuchiki."

He didn't even look up from his work. "Rukia, how many times do I have to tell you, don't visit me unless its something urgent."

"I know but we were around and decided to visit you, just to say hello."

"You can go."

You were already at the door before he said that, Rukia looked at her right to see you gone.

Uryu Ishida:

You had recently moved from (State you currently live) to Karakura, Japan with your father since your mom was having money problems, she said she would be in Japan in a couple of weeks with your brothers to permanently move there, so in the mean time you stayed with your father. Anyways your dad was a doctor at this hospital, you could careless were he worked, he told you to look around town since he wasn't going to be home anytime soon. It was late at night and you got lost since you didn't know the town too will. You ended up in a park, you sat down in a nearby bench, you could of called your dad to pick you up but your phone died an hour ago. Out of now where you hear this loud growl near you, the first thing that comes to mind was to run. While you were running you looked behind to see this thing with wings and a white mask. You tripped over a rock and fell down, you probably scrapped one of your knees, your face hit the ground. You lift up you head to see white shoes in front of you, you lift up your head even more to see a boy about your age with dark blue hair and glasses. He had this weird light around his arm that looked like a bow. The light turn into an arrow, shot the arrow straight at the monsters head and killed it. The boy lifted you up bridal style and you passed out. The next morning you woke up at a hospital, your dad was next to you sleeping. You wonder if the guy was alright or if you were ever going to see him again.