41

I miss you so much
ijeseoya neukkyeo uri gonggan
I miss you so much
ireoke nunmuri naneunde wae nan
mollasseulkka

So beautiful beautiful
geu nugu boda areumdaul neonikka
apeuji ma ulji ma
neol hyanghan noraega
deullindamyeon dashi dorawa

[Nothing without you-Wannaone]

Beautiful yet soothing voice ringing in my ears.That drew my lip a smile with my eyes still closed.My flaming heart last night,slowly turning cool and peace.

I dove my face against Jihoon's even more while tightened my arms around his body.

So beautiful beautiful
geu nugu boda areumdaul neonikka
apeuji ma ulji ma
neol hyanghan noraega
deullindamyeon dashi dorawa

"Why the voice is so clear as crystal?" I thought mentally.Thus,I fluttered my eyes open slowly as the brightness of the room hitting my eyes.

I felt Jihoon's body on my side was shifting.Perhaps because of my movement.But out of my surprised,a pair of beutiful eyes that I longing for greeted me.

"I should kiss you quickly before if I know you will wake up this early." He said with a sweet teasing smile.

My eyes were widened and it start to water.My lips were trembling in happines and relief.Finally,he wake up from his sleep!

"Jihoon!!!You back!!!" In the laid body postion,both of us hugged each other.Jihoon let out of chukkle.The chukkles where used to be annoying in my ears yet that gave me totally relief.

"You..bㅡback." My voices muffled against his chest.The tears got suck by his shirt.

"You bㅡback.."

"Yes,I'm my princess." He kissed my head and drew me closer towards him.Stroking my hair softly while patted my back soothingly.

We stayed in the position for moments.I don't want to let him go.I don't want him to get hurt anymore.I don't want he get something that he doesn't deserve.I don't want.

My mixed feeling got poured out by crying in his arms.Jihoon was silence for the whole time as he knew I need time to let it out and calm myself.

"I miss you."

***

Mom and dad already leaving both of us after we had breakfast together in Jihoon's room.Jihoon and I were having our time together on his bed.

Between our laughing sound,my phone suddenly ringing.I looked at Jihoon and he slightly gestured me to pick it up the call.

I took the phone from the small cabinet which placed beside Jihoon's bed and looked at the caller ID.

Jimin oppa🐣

Again,I exchanged glance with Jihoon.A teasing smile rolled on his lips.

I know what he wanna do.

He took my phone from my hand and press the accept icon.Then,pressed on loudspeaker icon.So,Jimin oppa's voice could hear by two of us.