40

"Jiyeon...please...I'm begging you.. Forgive me.."

That what always she said when she meet me.I got tired with it already.

"Jiyeon..pleaseeee." She begged again.I ignoring her existance by fastened my steps since she was following behind me like I'm as her important thing that she only have.

"Jiyeon.."

Ignore.

"Jiyeon..please.."

Ignore again..

"Park Jiyeon pleaseeee."

I stop on my track directly.I shut my teary eyes tight as I could so I would not cry infront of her.My hand balled into a fist beside my thigh.

"Jiyeon.." Her hand held my arm which I reacted so instantly to yank my arm away from her grip.

"Don't touch me..I don't want a murder like you to touch me." I gritted my teeth.My breath was trembled as I held myself from burst out so easily.

She back off her hand from my torso, looking at me with her teary and swollen eyes.

"Jiyeon pleaseee.." She beg.

"Give me one reason why I should forgive you after what had you done towards me for these years." I dissed her while I emphasived the these words to remind her that she hurt me for fu**ing years already.

She left silent.Perhaps,she don't have word to say.

"I just asking you one reason..Not two.Why is that too hard for you to give it?" I provoked.

Then suddenly have a deep voice echoed in this hallway.

"Same goes as you.Give me one reason why you cannot forgive her on her wrong deed but you're so easily forgive Daniel on what had he done."

I glared at him.He made his way towards me and Yena but more too Yena's side.

I smirked with my eyes looked away.

Why you do this to me Jeon Jungkook.

"I'm asking you." He asked arrogantly. Meanwhile,I sucked a sharp breath and turned to face him.Yena looks so small beside him since he was standing beside her.

Jungkook look likes her protector to be honest.

"For what I answering the question since you already know the answer."

"If you want to say..the reason you gave me past at the hospital...Just fu** it off!"

I flinched by his raise voice.My body instantly trembled in fear and surprised.

"Who are you to yell infront of her face,Jeon Jungkook!"

I looked on the direction.I don't know either should I feel relief or not.But half of my heart felt so relief for his existence right now.

That person immedietly took my hand and hide me behind his built torso as soon he approached me.His hand gently wrapped around my wrist.

"Is that the way you treat your girlfriend?What kind of boyfriend you're,Jeon Jungkook!"