Chapter 13

| Camila Cabello |

I walk in my house and put Zayn's keys on the table next to the door.

"Mom?" I call out.

"In here" She calls back from the kitchen.

I walk to the kitchen as I hear my mother laugh with another laugher to follow.

When I go in the kitchen I see my mom making dinner and Perrie chopping tomatoes.

"Perrie?" I ask, my face forming a smile.

"Cami" Perrie says, then comes over to hug me.

I hug her back tightly.

"Uh...ow, Camz, you're hurting me" She says.

"Oh" I say, then let her go. "Sorry"

"It's fine" She says.

I look at my mom.

"Why you didn't text she was here? I would've came home sooner" I say.

"Well because I wanted to spend time with my niece before my daughter comes and takes her" My mom says.

"Aww, Aunt Angelina, she can never take me away from you" Perrie says as she walks over to her and give her a hug.

"Uh yeah, actually I can because we're going to that sleep over remember" I say.

"You were saying?" My mom ask Perrie.

"Well... we don't have to go right now. Do we?" Perrie ask.

I take my phone out of my pocket to check the time.

It's 6:28.

Then I see I have an imessage from Dinah.

"No. We do not" I say, still looking at the phone. "But I do have to pack some clothes so I'm going to go do that" then I go upstairs as I open the text.

From : Cinnamon Babe

Don't forget to turn in that essay, Miss. Cabello.

I roll my eyes at her being so professional even when we're texting.

Me

U do know that u can be as unprofessional as u want when we're texting right?

I lock my phone, then throw it on my bed. I walk over to my closet and get my sports bag. I start grabbing clothes from my drawer.

"FEEL LIKE THE WORLD DON'T LOVE YOU..." Perrie sings, coming in the room, startling me.

"Fuck, Perrie. Any louder, you'll wake up the dead" I say.

She chuckles as she sits on my bed.

"So these girls at the sleep over..." Perrie starts. I shake my head with a smile, knowing exactly where this conversation will go.

The reason why I'm closer to Perrie than my other cousins is because she was also born as an intersex. Which created this unbreakable bond between us.

"Nope. You are forbidden to date any of my friends... or in your case sleep with them" I say as I close my bag.

"They ALL can't be your friends" She says.

I look at her as I stand.

"Well there's Jade. My best friend's sister, but she's coocoo nest for her boyfriend" I say.

She just sits there and thinks about it.

"And NO you're not becoming a wrecker" I say.

I'm one to talk.