Chapter 5

What Aria and Quinn looks like

| Camila Cabello |

I walk down the hall as Aria walks with me talking on the phone.

"No, Dad.…mom is fine…well dad just tell her you still care for her and want to try again" She talks.

"Phone away, Miss. Rose" Mr. White says, passing by.

"Dad I have to go.…yes I'll talk to mom……alright. Love you. Bye" She says, then hangs up.

"He's still a mess after the divorce?" I ask.

"Yeah. I feel bad for him, but he still shouldn't have cheated" Aria says.

"I wouldn't really call it cheating" I say.

She looks at me like I'm crazy as we walk.

"He signed up for a sex company"

"Well did he do anything with anyone other than your mom yet? No. Right. Alright then" I say.

"That's because my mom caught him the same day he made the account, but if she didn't, he would have. I can't believe we're having this discussion. He was wrong and my mom made the right choice."

"Don't you want your parents to be together?" I ask, opening my locker.

"Well yes, but I don't want them miserable. Now if my dad changes his ways and my mom decides to go back to him, that would be a dream come true, but until then, I think my mom made the best decision she can think of" Aria explains.

"You're such an understanding person. You know that?"

She shrugs her shoulders.

"I know"

"How's your sister with the whole parent thing?" I ask.

She sighs.

"She's being more rebellious now. She's not coming to school,  also she's thinking of losing her virginity with her boyfriend" Aria explains.

"Really? Are we talking about the same Jade?" I ask.

Aria nods.

"Unfortunately" Aria says.

"Well I don't think that's a bad idea"

"Camila! She doesn't need to be having sex" Aria says.

"Ari, she's older than you" I say.

"By a year and she's still young. Not only that, but her boyfriend is a jerk." Aria says.

"Jed isn't a jerk. He just has that football captain vibe" I say.

"You haven't met him yet, so how exactly do you know"

"Well his football captain right?"

"Yea"

"Then I know what I need to know" I say, then she rolls her eyes.

I chuckle.

"How about this, my cousin is moving into town and maybe you could invite Jade and we can have a girls night out with  the girls" I say.

Aria gives me a stern look.

"I thought Lauren and I made it clear that your not allowed for girls night because of your friend down there." Aria says.

"I'm still a girl, Ari" I say.

"Fine. I'll ask her" Aria says.

"Good, so what are you wearing tomorrow?" I ask, closing my locker.