Chapter 10

| Camila Cabello |

I walk in geometry and see Aria and Lauren at different ends of the classroom.

Ugh....they must be still arguing.

They wave me over, but I can't choose between them, and I don't want to be a part of this so I sit in the back.

"Pssh...come sit next to me" Lauren whispers.

"No. Come sit over here" Aria whispers.

I cross my arms

"I'm not choosing, so guys are going to have to figure this out" I say.

They look at each other, glaring, then they look at the front, as the teacher walks in.

"This is insane" I mumble to myself.

"I know right" Isabella says as she sits next to me, then I roll my eyes.

"What do you want? You're not even in this class" I say.

"Whatever. I know pumpkin's secret"
She says.

"Stop calling her th- What secret?" I ask.

"Her and Normani. You don't know? But I thought you were her best friend"

"Did you smoke something before you came to school?" I ask.

"Funny. You know what'll be funnier if the whole school knew that they're a thing" She says.

"You know that, that'll only ruin Normani's reputation in this school, not Aria's, right? Because Aria is already in her lowest point because of bullies like you" I say.

"True, but I noticed that Aria will do anything for Normani which means she'd hate it if Normani blamed her for everything" She says.

She's right.

"Tell me, Isabella. Why do you want to hurt Aria so bad? Are you mad that she's prettier than you?" I ask.

"Not even a blind person would think Aria is pretty, not even decent and that's as low a person can go" She says and I snapped.

I push her of the chair and onto the ground as I stand up, causing everyone to turn back at us and the teacher to stop his lesson.

"Girls, to the principal's office.....now"

__

"Can you tell me why you pushed, Isabella on the floor" Principal Knowles ask.

"Because she's a manipulative snake" I say.

Honestly, Isabella is like an exact replica of Selena.

"I am not. I was just minding my business and she put her hands on me" She says.

She has got to me fucking kidding me.

"Oh please cut the act. All you do is bring people down for a living. It's like you have nothing better to do in life. And you're acting like I punched you, all I did was remove you off a chair you weren't suppose to be on anyway" I say.

"What were you doing in geometry anyway?" The principal ask.

Then the bell rings.

"Camila go to your fourth period class. Isabella you can stay"

I get up and walk out the principal's office, then I stay there for a little.

"Now let's talk about the number of bully complaints we received" I hear the principal say, then I smile and walk away, heading to science.