i get a little bit nervous (around you)

Jade's POV

Cheering and screaming of fans. That's all I can hear besides the faint voice of Jesy thanking the fans for all their support. We have finished another show of the Glory Days Tour and right now it's time for our farewells.

"Thank you so much for coming tonight. I hope you all enjoyed and we hope to see you next time." Jesy said happily. Despite not seeing her because I was waving at some fans, I can still sense the big smile on her face.

"Have a goodnight" her husky voice said.

Her voice that made me smile.

Her voice that causes my hear to flutter.

Her voice that causes chill to run down my spine.

Her voice that causes butterflies to fly around in my stomach.

Her voice that I fell in love with.

And that voice belongs to Y/n Y/l/n.

Too bad she doesn't feel the same way. And that sucks. Just thinking of not having a chance with her makes me want to lock myself in my bedroom while watching sad movies, and crying all day. And I know you're asking why I can't just move on and date someone else.

Dating someone else was checked. I had a boyfriend, Jed Elliot from The Struts, which Y/n wasn't really fond of. Let's just say they got a little physical before...

The moving on part is absent. Cuz how the fuck will I move on when I am practically with her 24/7?!

See? Sucks right?

My thoughts were cut short when Leigh nudged me lightly, giving me a worried look.

"You okay, babe?" she asked softly, away from the mic. I just nodded my head, shooting her small smile. She gave me one last hesitant look before facing the fans again with a big smile on her face.

Nope, I am definitely not okay

---

Walking down the hallway while exiting the stage, my bandmates and the MixMen can obviously still feel the adrenaline, chanting different words they probably just made up by their own. Hearing a melodic laugh that's like music to my ears, I turned my head. The sight immediately made my jaw clench.

Of fucking course she would be laughing with Perrie.

I know I sound like an overprotective girlfriend, and I know Perrie has a boyfriend, and they probably won't breakup anytime soon. But can you blame me? The way they're so touchy like right now would make you think they're in a fucking relationship. Now I know why Y/s/n(withPerrie) shippers ship those two.

Clenching my fist, I walked in a faster pace, managing to past the others without them noticing. Which was good because I would like some time alone. Entering the nearest bathroom, I leaned my body towards the sink while looking at myself in the mirror taking deep breaths. Too busy keeping my emotions controlled, I didn't notice someone entering until I heard the door close.

Well look who it is...

Y/n Y/l/n aka daddy

Of course Y/n is very good looking. The Mixers call her 'daddy' because according to them, she can turn any girl gay with just one look with her usually electric-blue coloured eyes.

And fuck, they are not lying.

"You alright, love?" and there goes that nickname. It's not a secret she calls almost everyone 'love'. I mean British, hello? She is also known as the 'charmer' of the group because she is confused with the comparison between compliments and flirts. When she compliments someone, it comes out as a flirt. When she tries to flirt on someone, it's to weak that it becomes a compliment. Quite cute, actually.

"Y-yeah I'm f-fine" and of course stutter is a bitch. Being shy and clumsy with her wasn't new to me. But still, I need to be professional and cope with it if we want a proper career.

And I did...sometimes

"You sure? You seem a little upset when you walked in here."

Well I guess someone noticed me

Deciding not to answer verbally, I just nodded my head assuringly, with a convincing smile on my face. Seemingly reluctant to leave me, she gave me one last glance, before turning around and exiting the bathroom. I released a breath I did not know I was holding.

Jesus...

A/n
Yay or nah?