twenty-nine

YOONGI POV

Its been 1month since me and Hoseokand I started dating, so I went to his house to surprise him.

As I pulled into the long driveway, i noticed a couple of very expensive cars, one red and small, and one black and big.

I walked up to the door to knock and i was greeted by a man in a suit, which i assume was the butler.

"Hello Sir, do you have a time scheduled for Mr. And Mrs. Jung?" He said elegantly.

"Oh, no, Im here for Hoseok."

"He didnt say he would have any friends over, well come on in, go ahead and head to the bar, ill get you a drink while you wait."

I came threw the door and walked past the large table , with a chandelier above it, to the lit bar.

The butler walked to go behind the counter.

"What would you like?"

"Water, please."

"After I get you this, I'll go get him." With a smile, he poured my drink, handed it to me, and proceeded up the stairs.

I drunk the water, and [oh god], how can water taste so smooth, and delicious.

"Well tell JuSoo, to accept that i cant hear his track, it's just not gonna happen." I heard a deep voice along with a door slam. Then the soft clicks of shoes walking on hard floor.

"Hello?" The man said.

I started to shake as i got up from my chair and bowed.

"Hello, my name is Y-Yoongi, a friend of Hoseoks, n-nice to meet you sir." I stumbled over my words knowing that a literal [legend] is standing in front of me.

"Nice to meet you to, im pretty sure Taeso went to get him right?"

I nodded my head.

"Well, have a seat I'd like to talk to you more." He went around to the bar and i sat down back in my seat.

He poured himself a drink and leaned against the bar.

"So, ever been invested in music? Can you sing, rap maybe?" He asked taking a sip of his drink.

"Yes, i rap, working on a mixtape now." I stated staring down into my water.

"Do you have a name for yourself?"

"Agust D, backwards its my hometown Daegu Town, and Suga, the nickname my friends gave me."

"Wow, thats really creative. Why dont you stop by my company sometime, I'd like to hear what you've got." He habded me a card.

"Dad! Yoongi!" I heard a voice say from the top of the staircase.

Hoseok came running down the stairs and into my arms.

"Hi Hoseok."i mumbled into his neck as i lightly kissed him up under his ear.

"Hey Yoongi." He said with a smile. "Nice to see ya Dad, what were you and Yoongi talking about?"

"His rapping career."

"I haven't heard it yet but im pretty sure its amazing." Hoseok said while slipping his hand over my shoulders.

"Sorry for interrupting, but if we dont get going now we're gonna miss our reservations." I said.

"Well get going, I'll see ya later Yoongi, hopefully soon, i look forward to hearing you."

We walked out of the house and as soon as i got into my car i let out a big breath i have been holding ever since i started talking.

"Oh.My.Gosh."

"So when do you plan on moving the car so we can go to this restraunt you were talking about?" Hoseok said.

I started the car after he finished his sentence. "Sorry, im just a bit stunned." I said as i pulled out of the driveway.

"Yeah, its not everyday you met a worldwide producer." He chuckled, "Well, lets get on with this date huh?" He smiled brightly at me and i took of towards the restaurant.

~~~~~~~
sorry this is so late, i was kinda shooken up by somethings and school started back, but i should ne ppsting every sat or sun it depends thanks for reading!! :))))