fifteen

Yoongi POV

I drove to his place taking a short amount of time to get there. 'so he lives close by I guess' I thought to myself. That'll come in handy.

I turned into a neighborhood and check the address because I didn't think I had the right place, but I did.

The houses were big. They were like mansions, no they were mansions.

When I got to the right place I pulled into the driveway and parked.

I grabbed my phone to tell Hoseok I was here.

dboysuga:
im here bby boy

hobishinesbright:
don't call me that

SLDKDLSLFJDLDKFKDLDKF

dboysuga:
come outside I want ice cream

hobishinesbright:
omw x

I waited for about five minutes and I admired the beautiful house.

Two stories, four windows on the second and two big ones on the first. A big door with a small roof over it. Just amazing.

Hoseok came out of the house with black ripped jeans and a flannel with a white shirt under it, and one of those big hats. A black one.

He got in and buckled up.

"Your house it's amazing by the way." I broke the silence as I pulled out of the long drive way.

"Thanks, I really don't like it though. I'd rather have a small cozy house, or apartment."

"You'll love my place then." I chuckled.

I drove on the gravel in front of the ice cream parlor and seen Hoseok bounce with excitement.

"I love this place I get discounts all the time. Also my friend works here."

I parked and we got out of the car and walked up to the door of the small cute shop.

As soon as the door opened, the sweet smell of fresh baked bread and goods.

"That smells good, I'm hungry now."

"Oh, I forgot to tell you this is a bakery too, they have the best cookies, they have caramel in the middle."

My mouth started to water as I looked into the glass cover shelf's with an assortment of baked goods.

Brownies. Cookie. Cupcakes. Muffins. I might live here....

A taller man with very broad shoulders walked from the back with a tray of cookies on them.

"Jin!" Hoseok said.

Right......

Jin looked over at him at us and smiled.

"Hey Hobi, hey yoongi."

I felt awkward with him because we literally flirted no longer than 4 days ago and I'm with his best friend.