eighteen

HOSEOK POV

"W-what did you say?"

"Hoseok, will you be my boyfriend?" He said more confidentally this time.

I already knew my answer but i didnt know if he was sure that he wanted this and he wasn't just playing with my feelings.

"Yoongi....ple-"

"I knew i did this all out of order." he hung his head down. "I shouldn't have kissed you and rushed things i was planning on taking yoi somewhere nicer and doing it b-"

"Yoongi, stop talking," i said and he lifted his face to mine. "Just think about it, do you really want to be with me?"

"Yes, oh my gosh, yes Hoseok." He came and cupped my face with his hands. "I'd love to be with you, i want to be with you."

"You dont know everything about me im a mess." I said as i grabbed one of his hands and set it in my lap.

"Tomorrow, we will spend time at each others place and learn more about each other. Deal?"

I nodded.

"Only if we come here first and i get to cuddle with kumamon."

He chicled and nodded his head before pecking my lips.

"Do you want me to drop you off now or you want to stay here with me?"

"I'll go home my parents are probably worried."

"Alright lets go." He grabbed my hand and dragged me out the apartment and into the car.

When Yoongi was smoothly on the road i thought about how tomorrow will go down.

He gonna think im a broken mess and im not stable enoughe to handle a relationship. Im a worthless weak human being and i cant handle myself enoughe to say no.

Im not strong enough to express myself to people not even my parents.

Well, i guess we'll find out.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I lied this book is gonna go on for like 10 more chapters i think, theres gonna be alot of angst so if you dont like that the door is that way👉👋

it will be self harm, rape, low self esteem, and the rest i really cant explain but yeah heads up some deep shit im not good a writing LOL

if you have sc or insta LITERALLY MESSAGE ME NOW BECAUSE I LOVE Y'ALL BOMB ASS COMMENTS AND YALL SEEM LIKE CHILL ASS PEOPLE SO HMU!!!!!!!!!

yes im that desperate for new friends stfu