seventeen

YOONGI POV

What the fuck is he doing.

Hoseok stepped even closer to me where i could fell his breathe fanning on the side of my cheek as he began to whisper in my ear.

"I've always been the submissive in realtionships," he began "but, i think im more dominant than you." He grazed his lips over my ear which made me get shivers down my spine.

"Yeah, sure." I breathe out as he began nibbling on mt ear.

As soon as i said that he straightened all the way up and went back to his seat.

"Okay, thats good."

This bitch.

How can he just do that and not expect me to get at least a litt- no fuck that, turned on.

I am usually the dominant, but Hoseok seems like a submissive so why would he do that.

The real problem is how will i get rid of this boner?

"You okay Yoongi?" He smirked from across the counter.

"You little shit, whyd you do that?"

"Did you like it?"

"No, that was wrong and i should've shiwed you how dominant i can actually get." I crossed my arms and began to angrily eat my spaghetti.

"Are you sure, because the flush on your face and the sudden stretch in your pants tells me otherwise." He eyed my jeans.

"I-I........HOSEOK THIS ISNT FUNNY!"

He began laughing his ass off. I swear to god.

"I-Its funny w-whatchu mean?"

"You wanna see how funny this is?" I stormed over to his side and grabbed the back of his hair and roughly kissed him.

I didn't know what i was doing until he started kissing back and i immediately back away.

"Oh, im sorry i didnt me t-"

He connected his lips with mine again in a more soft kiss.

"Its fine." He breathe out and smooshed his lips right back to mine.

Somehow we got on the couch, making out. Magically. I was on top of course.

He pulled away and stared in my eyes.

"Wait," i got off of him and he straightened up. "When did we met."

"About three weeks ago. Why?"

"Dont you think this has gone too fast?" He looked over at me with a worried look on his face.

"Usually, when people talk for about how long we have been talking they do, do this."

He nodded "What's our relationship now that, this had happened?"

I understood whst he meant.

"Hoseok?"

He looked up at me.

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

i lied. Im posting in the morning.