twenty-seven

(HOSEOKS POV)

In todays class, we were just going to work on our projects for the whole class period, and the principal still hasn't done anything since Yoongi talked to her last.

"Guys, i really cant do this. He makes me feel weird." I whined to Jimin and Jungkook.

"Its fine, we're right here." Jungkook stated as if i wasnt looking him dead in the eyes.

"And we'll just report everything to Yoongi anyways if he tried to pull some shit." Jimin said.

"Alright class!" Mr. Kim said as he walked into the room "Get working on your projects, and Hoseok, come with me."

My heart dropped and my hands started sweating, im really creeped out with this guy and not okay with going with him.

"O-Okay" i followed him out of the danc3 annex into the private dance room on the other side of the hallway.

I stopped at the door.

"Why are we going in here, can't we just work on it in the class?" I asked.

"Well, since you don't wanna come with me ill just do it here."

He roughly pushed me up against the wall.

"Now, Hoseok listen up, i like you, alot, your just so cute and i would take you now if i could, but ya know there is a class right there."

I stood in shock. I couldn't move or speak.

"You will be mine, and tell your punk ass boyfriend about this and i won't hesitate to come after you."