WAY - Chapter 33

Selena's POV

"I just don't know what to do" I cried into Demi's shoulder as she rubbed my arm trying to calm me down. "Maybe you should just talk to him. Maybe he wants you more than going back to being famous" Demi said. 

"It's not about being famous Demi. He loves making music. He told me that. He told me all he ever wanted was to make music and now that Scooter's telling him to go back and make music, I'm holding him back. I don't want to hold him back" I told her before I began to cry even harder. 

"So what are you going to do?" Demi sighed. "I'm gonna tell him to go back to LA" 

Justin's POV

"I thought you were hanging with Demi today" I said as I watched Ryan walk into our room. "I was. But now I'm here" he replied. "Have you seen Selena?" I asked him as I was still waiting for Selena to return. 

"Selena's with Demi" Ryan answered. "What? Why?" I asked him, hoping she didn't hear mine and Scooter's conversation. "I don't know. She said she needed to talk to Demi so they kicked me out" Ryan replied before he threw his body onto his bed. Shit. 

"I need to talk to her" I mumbled before I heard Ryan call out behind me. "Dude let the girls talk. Talk to her later" he said and I let out a sigh. He's right. It's probably nothing. 

-

"Guys! Dinner's ready!" I heard my dad call out from downstairs. Both me and Ryan let out a groan as we rolled out of our beds before we made our way downstairs. "Sit with me Sel" I heard Demi say as we all made our way to the table. 

Sitting across from Selena and Ryan next to me, she never once looked up at me. Yup, she definitely heard. 

"Why is everyone so quiet?" my mom suddenly asked as we were eating in silence. "Usually Justin's always the one to start talking" Chaz laughed making me purse my lips. "Not really in the talking mood I guess" I shrugged before I heard Scooter sigh under his breath. Yeah you fucking sigh. 

My mom decided to drop it, making the only sounds that were being made was our forks hitting against the plates. 

Once everyone finished, my parents and Scooter cleaned up the table allowing the rest of us get up from the table. "Selena, can we talk?" I asked lightly gripping onto Selena's arm. "I thought you weren't in the mood to talk" she replied clearly annoyed. "Please" I begged only to hear her sigh before she nodded her head. 

Making our way back upstairs, we entered my room and thankfully Ryan wasn't here. "Listen I know that you heard" I began before Selena cut me off. "It's fine Justin. And you should go" she said making me look at her confused. "What?" 

"You said that all you wanted in life was to make music. And I'm gonna hold you back from doing so" she began making me sigh. Thanks Scooter. "You're not holding me back Selena" I spoke up only for Selena to continue. 

"Justin, your life is back in LA, not here. I get it, this is your home and all but you have a life to live in LA and around the world. You have millions of fans waiting for you to come back to them. I can't just be the only reason making you stay here" Selena said and I couldn't stop myself from telling her the truth. 

"Selena I love you!" 

"What?" Selena asked as she narrowed her eyebrows at me. "You're the most amazing person I have ever met. The second I saw you I knew I needed to change my ways. You make me a better person. And the fact that you know you're not perfect just makes me love you even more. You're real, you're smart, you're beautiful, you're funny, and you're amazing with Jazzy and Jaxon. I saw that in the past two weeks. I've only known you for 4 months but it feels like I've known you for a lifetime. I love you Selena and I'd pick you over my career any day" I admitted as I watched her eyes tear up. 

"Justin, I can't, you have to go. I've seen the way you are with your fans, I saw how happy you were when you performed on stage, you can't just throw all of that away for me" she cried. "Selena being with you has made me ten times more happier than being on stage" 

I watched her as she said her final words before she walked out of my room, along with my heart. "I don't love you Justin. I'm sorry but I don't love you. You need to go back to LA. I'm sorry" 

awwwwwww :(

do you believe what Selena said? :O

Omg guys I just had the best weekend EVER!!! so I went to the beach with my friend and her bros girlfriend ended up coming and yes she also happens to be the girl I'm madly in love with so Yea it was fun :)

and so I'm trying so hard to hate Justin but then he looked soon fucking adorable last night and I'm just like FUCK OFF!!

XOXOXOXO

-Maddie <3