WAY - Chapter 11

Selena's POV

"So mom" I began smiling wide. "How much do you want?" she asked. "What? No I don't want money. But I did want to ask you something" I smiled once again. "What?" she asked worryingly. "Did you know that you're so beautiful?" I questioned wrapping my arms around her neck so I was now hugging her side.

"Seriously, what do you want?" my mom asked obviously knowing me. "So Demi's friends is throwing a party" I began before getting cut off by my mom. "No" she said simply. "But mom" I whined, pouting my bottom lip.

"No. It was the first day of school. You are not starting off this year by going to a party" my mom said sternly. "But mom listen, you said it yourself, I need to get out more right? I need to make friends and start fitting in more. Well everyone's going to be there and there won't be any alcohol" I said only to earn a glare from my mother.

"Ok so there will be but I promise not to touch any of it. Plus you know how I feel about alcohol and all that. And I'll have Demi there to protect me from anything" I told her. After giving her my puppy dog eyes, she finally gave in.

From: Dems <3

Soooooo???

To: Dems <3

I can't go.

From: Dems <3

What????? No u have to!!!!

To: Dems <3

LOL I was just joking obvi my mom said yes :P

From: Dems <3

Sweet!!! Pick u up at 8. Dress cute! XP

Justin's POV

Ugh. Homework.. First day of school and everyone is going out to party and I'm stuck doing homework. Well I'm not stuck, but I'm not going to a party anyways. What if I get drunk and tell everyone I'm Justin Bieber? What if I get into another fight? What if media finds out? What if my mom finds out? See? Nothing good will come out of it if I go. 

In the middle of doing my math worksheet, I heard loud music blaring from Selena's bedroom. I couldn't help but look into her bedroom when I saw her zipping up the side of her dress as she looked into the mirror.

Wow.

She looked so beautiful.

She was wearing a tight strapless black dress that went up to her mid thighs and I noticed her black heels in the mirror. She didn't have a lot of make-up but just enough to make her look even more sexier.

"Glad I got someone's attention" I heard her call from the window making me snap out of my gaze when I realized she was standing in front of her window now. "Sorry" I called back before looking back to my homework.

"What you're not coming?" she asked. "I don't think anyone would want me there" I replied shrugging my shoulders as I looked back at her. I noticed her smile drop when I said that. "But it's cool. Parties aren't really my thing" I said quickly hoping that would perk her back up. And it did.

"Well that's a shame. It would've been a lot better if you were there" she winked at me before shutting her window close when the sound of a car honking outside interrupted our conversation.

Why was she being nice to me?

Selena's POV

"So, ready to get your party on?" Demi asked moving her shoulders so it looked like she was dancing making me laugh. "Yeah. So ready" I replied sarcastically as she joined my laughing fit.

"Demi! Selly!" Ariana yelled as she walked up to us with her arm wrapped around her boyfriend Nathan's arm. They look so cute together. "Hey Ari" We both smiled as she pulled us into a hug. "Where's Sammy?" Demi asked her. "Looking for Fredo" Ariana rolled her eyes making us laugh. Yeah Sammy has like a huge crush on Alfredo.

"What about Ryan and Chaz?" I asked her knowing Demi wasn't going to mention it since they already give her a hard time with Ryan. "They're already inside. Probably hooking up with random girls" she replied and I noticed Demi's body tensed.

"Alright well let go inside and have some fun shall we?" I asked grabbing onto Demi's arm and they all agreed before we made our way inside.

The house was huge compared to the outside. I mean you could tell this place was a mansion but the second you walk inside, the outside is nothing compared to the inside. The house was filled with crazy hormonal teens, either dancing everywhere, or for what they call 'dancing', or just eating each others faces off.

"Let's get a drink" Demi said knotting her eyebrows together as we watched two guys attempt to skateboard down the stairs, only to succeed to fall down them, taking all the other teens with them, ending with a pile of drunken bodies laying on top of one another.

"You know I don't drink" I said as we swerved around the bodies and headed to the kitchen. "Yeah but I do" she groaned when she saw Ryan flirting with another girl. "Remind me again why we came?" I asked her as she gulped down the beer from the red cup she grabbed off the table.

"Because Dylan wants you to be here. And when Dylan wants you to be here, then you have to be here" Demi smirked pointing a finger at me as she held the cup up high. "Glad you came" I heard someone whisper in my ear sending chills down my spine.

I turned around to see Dylan smirking down at me. "Glad to be here" I smirked back. Oh my god that was stupid. Why did I say that? I really need a drink now.

"Wanna dance?" Dylan asked still smirking at me. Ok he's still into me. Good. It wasn't as stupid as I thought. Who am I kidding? That was the dumbest thing I have ever said. "Sure" I smiled before he took my hand and pulled me back into the living room where everyone was dancing.

"So how you liking Canada so far?" he whispered into my ear after spinning me around so my back was now pressed against his chest. "I believe you asked me to dance, not to chat" I said as I turned my head slightly so he could see the smirk that was on my face before I began to sway my hips back and forth along to the music.

"Fuck you're so hot" Dylan groaned as he began to plant small kisses against my neck as I continued to sway my hips against him. I felt his hands grip tightly against my waist as they started to lower onto my hips.

I quickly turned around so I was now facing him and wrapped my arms around his neck and continued to dance along with him. I tried to keep my body close to his knowing he liked it when I did.

"Fuck Selena" he groaned once again before pressing his lips against mine. Oh my god. This is my first kiss. Stop thinking Selena! Kiss back!

Demi's POV

Yeah! Go Selly! Look at her go with Dylan. Wait a second. What am I doing? Shit shit shit. Selena can't be with Dylan. Chantel is going to kill her! Dylan is probably gonna use her and break her heart. Fuck!

"Ryan! Help! Now!" I yelled grabbing Ryan's arm and pulled him away from the girl he was flirting with. "What the hell Demi? I was gonna get her number!" Ryan yelled in frustration. "Of course you were" I shot back sarcastically.

"What do you want?" he groaned as he stopped making me turn around to face him. "You need to help Selena!"

really Demi? really?

so Sel and Dylan?? 

I wonder what's gonna happen :>

XOXOXOXO

-Maddie <3