WAY - Chapter 27

Justin's POV

"Alright I got us some beer from the cellar" I spoke up, walking over to the circle they made on the carpeted floor. "Sweet" Ryan smiled as I handed him a Budweiser. "Girls?" I held up a bottle after giving one to Chaz and Nathan.

"Sure" Demi, Ariana and Sammy shrugged. "Selena?" I questioned holding up the last two bottles from the pack. "Alright" she sighed sticking her hand out.

"Alright so y'all know how to play right?" I asked sitting down in the empty spot across from Selena, who was sitting in between Chaz and Demi as I sat next to Ryan and Ariana. "No Justin, we don't. Please explain to us how this game works" Selena said before taking a sip from her beer.

"Funny" I muttered obviously hearing the sarcasm in her voice. "Alright I'm starting" Ariana spoke up raising her bottle in the air which I found no point in what so ever.

"Demi, truth or dare?" Ariana asked. "Truth" Demi replied without hesitation. "Did you and Ryan have sex yet?" Ariana smirked making both of them literally drop their jaws. "Ari!" Demi gasped. "Taking that as a yes" Ariana smiled as if she has achieved her goal.

"Selena, truth or dare?" Demi asked changing the subject making the rest of us laugh. "You didn't tell me. why?" I whispered towards Ryan. "It happened a few days ago I didn't get the chance" Ryan replied. "Nice bro" I nodded before turning my attention back to the game.

"Dare" Selena said confidently. Please say kiss me, please say kiss me.

"I dare you to kiss the least attractive guy in the room" Demi smirked. Damn it. I watched as Selena gulped. "I hate you" she muttered giving Demi a cold glare only to make Demi smile innocently. "I'm gonna go with Chaz since he's the only single guy here and I don't want my ass to get kicked tonight" Selena spoke up.

Please don't kiss him, please don't kiss him.

Fiddling with my fingers, not bearing to watch anything, I heard a soft sound making me shoot my head up only to see Selena pulling away from Chaz. "That's all I get?" Chaz smirked making Selena roll her eyes. "You're lucky you even got any" Selena smirked back making everyone laugh but me.

"Justin, truth or dare?" Selena smirked looking over at me. "Dare" I replied confidently. "I dare you to run around in the snow" Selena smirked.

"Naked"

Everyone shot their heads at me as I kept my gaze on Selena only to see her still smirking. "If you wanted to see my dick all you had to do was ask" I smirked back only to see her cheeks flush.

Slowly, getting up from the ground. I chugged down the last bit of my beer before swiftly taking off my black muscle tee, then unbuckling my belt, I kicked my jeans off leaving me in my Calvin Klein underwear.

"Boys, look away" I grinned and they all shot their heads in the other direction, my gaze still locked on Selena's. Slowly, I pulled my socks off then tugged my underwear down leaving me naked. I watched the girls sitting there in shock, but mostly Selena.

Slowly, turning away from the group, I walked over to the sliding doors before taking a step into the deep snow. "Holy fuck" I cursed under my breath, watching the smoke in the air that had escaped from my mouth as I fully stepped outside.

"I hope your enjoying this" I shouted back at the group who were now standing in front of the doors. "Oh we are" Selena said and the next thing I knew, she fully shut the back door making me run back with my hand covering my dick.

Tugging the door open, I realized she already locked it. "Open the door!" I shot trying to keep my voice down. "You see, I don't think you understand the game. I asked you to run outside naked, you gave us a strip show. And I don't see you running right now, now do I?" Selena smirked and I watched everyone laugh behind her.

"Fine, you want me to run?" I questioned, moving my hands so they were both out at my sides. Quickly turning around, I did as she asked. I ran through the snow, bending over to grab some snow from the ground before throwing it above me to make it look like it was snowing down on me, constantly looking back to see everyone laughing.

Sure I was humiliated, and it was awkward watching my friends watch me run around with my dick sticking out but that's what happens when you play truth or dare.

Running back over to the door, Selena finally unlocked the door before handing me my clothes, still laughing.

"I think I'm going to be scarred for life" Ryan muttered as I put my clothes back on. "At lease you didn't watch the pre-show" Demi said making me laugh as I shut the door behind me. "I still don't regret flirting with you the first time I met you" Ariana smiled only to get a weird look from Nathan. "Relax I still love you more" she said rubbing his arm.

We went on playing for a few more hours, drinking a few more beers before heading back to bed at around 1 a.m. since the girls were being girls and whining how they were tired.

"Thanks by the way" I slapped Ryan on the back of his head as we walked into our room. "For what?" he shot back quietly. "I told you to dare me or Selena to kiss but you didn't fucking do it" I snapped getting into my bed, I didn't even realize how tired I was because as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was fast asleep.

awww no Jelena action :(

#sorrynotsorry

sorry for the short chapter. its hard to get time to write with summer school and the move in the way. trying my best though :) 

XOXOXOXO

-Maddie <3