Prologue

3 years ago..

Agony.

Depression.

Pain.

Hurt.

Suicide.

RUN.

All these words run through my head as I am taken away from a place I call home. Never again to tell my family I love them, Never again to see the smiles of my family or the laughs of my most dearest friends. Depression is what I feel, but black is what I see. I cry but quickly snap out of my thoughts as I look up to see the man that took me away from everything I love... I hated him with everything I had in me.. why would he do this?

I looked down, playing with my tiny fingers, too disgusted knowing he was even near my presence. It happened yesterday.. Yesterday he stole me from the ones I loved.. and today, on my birthday, I sit here with my "master". he says that is what I have to call him unless I want to be punished badly.

His big dark eyes glistening in the light as he smiles evilly and says, "Welcome Home, Sweetheart. I'll show you what it feels like to be loved by a man." he said as he stalked towards me.

I trembled in fear, expecting the worse to come as he stalked towards me, his eyes glazed over, looking a lusty black. I knew what was to happen, so I did what I could do at this moment.. I prayed that I could escape one day and find my family..