chapter 19: start living their life

Comenzar desde el principio

She was pressing her nose with window glass and making cute faces..

Manik laughs a little and then start singing looking at her direction..

( thinking about there hug,Smile was not leaving his face)

Zidd chhod di, lo aaj keh diyaa...

Tere bin kahaan hum se jiya jayega

(Manik was sitting outside of his house,when nandini and dadi was passing by there with some shoping bags, nandini looks back at him and smiled

Manik gives her a flying kiss)

Zindegi bhaag kar hum se aage chali,

Thaam lo na hume,chaand taro tale

(Nandini peep though the window of jamming room,and saw no one was there. Suddenly manik come from behide and shout to scare her. She jump at her place. manik hugged her from back and start tickling her. They both start laughing)

Tod daali,tanhaayi hain,

Ab mohabbat rut aayi hain

Zidd chodd di,lo aaj keh diya..

Tere bin kahaan hum se jiya jayega

(They both were standing face to face leaing on wall,Admiring each other. Manik lean on nandini and kissed her right cheek. Nandini pushed him but he again lean on her and kissed her left cheek.. nandini gasp and pushed him again. manik lean on her again to kiss but this time nandini move aside and manik kissed the wall)

Jaane kitne baras,dhoop mein main chala,tum mile jis ghari jaise baadal mila..

(It was raining. They both were at roof top of manik's house. Nandini was twirling around in rain happily.. manik was smiling looking at her. He come near her and hald her waist. Nandini looks into his eyes. Manik was about to kiss her but she splash some water in his face and get out of his grip)