Natsu

I hope your enjoying this :3

all rights goto Hiro Mashima

...

He frowned upon the stains marking his maple wood table, it had pissed him off to the very core.

"Natsu, may we have this table replaced?" And edge of annoyance tainting the mans voice.
"Yeah- i mean yes sir." A rosy haired man replied between grit teeth, struggling to keep composure.

"Don't look at me with such hate Natsu, have you forgotten why you are alive today?" The man spoke running one of his hands through his cerulean coloured hair.
"My apologies master Siegrain." He muttered, the hate remaining within his voice.

Siegrain let out a small huff before responding.
"Well today's important, be on your best behavior." He warned propping up onto his elbow.

"As always sir." Natsu spoke, compressed anger bubbling up.
"You are dismissed, be ready in an hour, make sure that the message is passed down to Ultear as well." Siegrain raised his hand and flicked it towards the exit, gesturing for him to take his leave.
Natsu bowed quite stiffly before taking his absence.
Siegrain sighed rubbing the dark circles under his eyes.

"It'll be all worth it, eventually."

Erza stood in an awkward manner as Jellal inspected every inch of her.

"Lucy? Isn't that neckline of her's a LITTLE too LOW?" He scoffed in Lucy's direction, averting his eyes from Erza's chest, earning a light giggle from Lucy and a heavy blush from Erza.

"No, no, i mean that chest of her's is quite something, it would be a shame not to show it off." Lucy teased lightheartedly.
"Tch, whatever. I'll see too the rest if the staff." Jellal mumbled awkwardly, thinking up excuses to get away from this near to death awkward conversation.
Lucy saw right through his quick thinking and a grin sprouted itself onto her face, this did not go unnoticed by Erza.

"What's with the grin?" Erza questioned, Lucy patiently waited until Jellal was out of sight before responding.
"He's falling for you." Lucy smiled, and Erza couldn't help chuckle.

"Does it seem that way?" Erza cracked a small smile, a tiny blush creeping up her neck.
"It does, but tell me Erza, do you like him?" Lucy questioned, placing her hand on Erza's arm leading her towards one of the room's further up ahead, both girls completely oblivious to the cerulean haired man leaning on the other side of the door, a content smile gracing his features.

Jellal stared in discomfort at his reflection through the mirror. He saw a completely different man. He pondered, Which reflection had Erza seen? The man he was, or the man he seemed to be?

A small click was heard, his attention immediately averted towards the source of the sound, familiar chocolate eyes pierced into his own.

"O-oh I'm sorry, I didn't know...why is your tie crooked?" Erza's eyes trained on his bothersome tie, walking towards him her eyes never leaving his tie.
"I'm not the best with ties." Jellal admitted, clearly embarrassed.

Erza nodded her head, straightening his tie, Jellal felt his face go hot.
"There." Erza spoke satisfied with her work.

"By the way Jellal I've been meaning to ask, but who are the guests?" Erza asked her voice full of wonder.
Erza sensed Jellal growing uncomfortable.
"Family." Jellal spoke blandly.

The room was silent, yet her thoughts were practically screaming. Memories broke her down, she been taught so many things from a single soul, yet forced to forget it all, to start from scratch all over again. To be engulfed in darkness again, but deep in her heart the last candle that glued her together was still lit, and it was all thanks to hope. But hope had failed her, for when she woke up, no longer had anyone been there to comfort her.

A chuckle escaped her lips, it was unhealthy to think of such depressing thoughts, self pity wouldn't do a thing.

She quickly transferred her thoughts towards Erza and Jellal's relationship, they were cute, She could see the sprouting bud of Love between them, it was growing at a rapid pace. If only all Love could be pure like theirs. It would be...nice.

With that last thought her mind drifted into a dreamless sleep.

Natsu angrily bashed his knuckles into the brick wall, a vein making its way to his relatively clear forehead.

"Its not fair." He mumbled childishly, taking it out on the wall a few more times. He shifted his head so he had a full view of the night sky, it was only when a star had caught his eye had he calmed. A ghost of a smile played along his lips.

"There's still a single star in the black sky, So Lucy does that mean your heart is still mine?" He murmured to no one in particular.
Life wasn't fair, it was obvious, it had been pointed out several times, but life had the best treasures, her laugh had been one of those treasures, and if he thought hard enough, he could hear it. He could hear his precious treasure.