Chapter 92: Necross Dragon

Amphere Harrison

Nox’s power is so overwhelming. He managed to make that nuclear shockwave just by hitting thin air! If we even get caught with that radioactive gust, i’m dead. He is the messenger from the Underworld after all.

Though I think Rudolf and Estoff would’ve been fine getting hit by those radiations. They’re zombies.

“We won’t win if we fight him ourselves!” Then Rudolf shouted which echoed endlessly. “Kyrie!”

The golden Chaos Dragon then surged from above and coated its claws with dark flames, and made a relentless scratch attack to the underworld knight! Nox manages to evade the first two attacks, but then got hit by the third, fourth, fifth burning slashes!

“DRACARYX!!!” Estoff shouted! “Activate Crusader Arrow!”

At this point, the dead terrorist leader is charging a white energy arrow on his white blazing astral bow. He fired three shots which penetrated through Nox’s disgusting flesh armor, and then exploded! The explosion took it shape into a golden cross!

As the explosion faded, Nox’s armor has been torn to chunks. Only his upper right shoulder remained covered. But the attack never ends there! Rudolf channeled his energy and raised his hands above! “DRACARYX!!! Activate Sword of Eternal Light!”

Hundreds of glowing golden swords rained down from the dark skies and lightning-fast struck to the underworld messiah! It impaled through his arms, shoulders, neck, legs, feet, and heart. And then the final sword went straight to Nox’s brain that rendered him unable to move. But he’s still alive! This man is an immortal motherfucker!

But at least he will not be able to move a finger. Swords of Eternal Light’s primary purpose is to impale and not for destruction.

Still, the dark messenger is still conscious. He have this malicious smile to the three of us who were approaching. His blood red eyes glared towards me. I don’t know why he is still staring at me like that, I barely did anything in this fight!

“I never thought you guys can really maximize the power of Dracaryx. You’re all using love as a booster to your magical prowess. But my victory is already struck in the stone.”

We three looked from above and saw that the horrific red planet finally revealed its ring like those of Saturn’s. The snow all over the place melted, and some chunks of earth have been pulled away. Thus became the floating islands. Moreover, the temperature started to increase as the underworld closes to the planet inch by inch. Don’t tell me that the death counts have reached it’s mark!

“Necross!”

It was Dragunov, who took his time all the way down to the entrance. Even while panting as he recovers his strength, his voice was still crystal clear and loud. “The ritual will be finished! Just one more murder death!”

“Oh really?” Nox laughed. Suddenly, his body became ashes in a split second. The next time we know it is that the dark messiah was already on the evil duke’s side. He’s still able to cast a spell even though he was sealed by a Dracaryx! All efforts wasted! Oh wait, Rudolf and Estoff did all the work.

“I want Amphere Harrison to be the last kill.” Nox suggested. “Let’s do this!”

“Sure can do, Lord Necross.” Dragunov bowed with his hand on his chest. Suddenly, both their chests glowed with an eerie peculiar dark light! “Activating Vesryn Pulse!”

The Underworld, which now takes one-fourth of the skies made a crimson beam of light directed to the two psychopaths. It was so blinding that we all have to cover our eyes!

When the lights, faded, an unholy terror surrounded our veins. Shaking toes and chill on our spine, this creature in front of me is the very peak of the messiah’s power.

A hundred meters tall, with its dark diamond scales protecting all its body. The forbidden number; the mark of the beast are engraved on its forehead, red eyes, and chest. The dark underworld dragon has the sharpest claws and brawniest body of all the dragons that was ever recorded. It has twelve dark feathery wings, and its tail has the same size of three railway trains. It has ten devil horns which has shaped itself to a crown.

This entity has the right to name itself as the Necross Dragon.

Aside from its characteristics, it is wielding the very same flesh-sword that he used to wield, only that this version of sword is bigger. Probably about eighty meters in length!

YOU SHALL NOW PERISH FROM THIS WORLD!!!”

Necross delivered through telepathy, which made my head hurt! When I looked up in the skies, the fleshy broadsword is now rushing towards our position! I quickly rode to my Chimeratech Dragon, and my allies did the same thing with their respective dragons, and we tried to fly away but it’s no good! The falling broadsword has enough weird air pressure to get sucked to the point of impact! The force is too strong for us to take off!

Just when we’re all hopeless comes another surprise. A gigantic portal opened from the skies and an airship appeared and bumped the chest of the gigantic super demon, resulting the front hull to be completely crushed! I-Is that S.S. Liberty!?

Because of the impact, the gigantic demon falls down to the very demonic cathedral. Debris flew all over the place and smokes everywhere. Airi covered me to protect from random flying earth projectiles so I never saw anything after that. All I know is that the Necross Dragon has fallen down.

As soon as the loud noises subsided, I canceled Vesryn Pulse so that Airi can return back to her humanoid form since’ we’ve been useless for minutes. But Rudolf and Estoff did the same too. I guess Kyrie and Elumina are already tired of this battle.

“Task Force Libera has arrived!” General Holster proclaimed loudly. He landed in front of us with the whole squad gathered.

Richard, Cleru, Jasmine, Iris, and the other dragon knights in complete attendance. It seems that there were no casualties on our side! That’s very favorable! But how in hell are we supposed to defeat an immortal gigantic demonic dragon that is as worst as Satan? Sealing won’t work. Strong attacks won’t even kill him.

“I have a plan, totally!” Airi said in a jolly manner. “Why won’t you use Requiem Aeternam!?”

 That was a good idea, but there is a flaw on her logic. Because of this, I made a weak karate chop on my girlfriend’s head, which she followed with a cute groan. “You idiot. I can’t use it right now because of the cooldown of seven days. This is just the sixth day since I used it to your ex.”

I noticed Exceria who was behind me the whole time. She was bowing to the ground as if she’s blaming herself that we can’t even use Vesryn Pulse or our Dracaryx.

“You’re the idiot, totally!” Airi poked my right cheek. “Vesryn gave me all her powers, remember?”