Zelena's plan

Zelena's p.o.v
I need this baby. I can't wait 9 months. I'm going to do a spell to speed up the process. I put all this ingredients in a pot and said her name and wait for it to work. I need the baby to travel back in time and change my past. I let it go and went to mess with the so called heroes. I can't stand them, they think ' we'll always find a way.' like no you won't. And stop trying. They get on my Never especially Regina and Emma. ' I'm the savior. I get to rule everything.' I really can't stand her. When this baby grow up. It will know what to do and kill her. I know that Y/n will try to stop me , but can't. I'll take way her magic and cut her and the baby from each other. I reach the middle of the town and they were waiting for me. " Where's Y/n!!!" Emma yelled at me. " She somewhere.. ohh and the baby is coming. " I said smiling. " What do you want with her baby.??" Snow asked. " I need it to change my past.... and make sure our mom loves me more. " I said. " What are you going to do with her." Regina ask. " She'll be sent back to neverland and I rise her child by myself." I said walking around them. The Regina hit he with a fireball and went flying through the clock tower. " I'm telling you this... Leave now are it will be worst the next the we meet." She said trying to scare me. I reach for her heart but it was not there. " If mother thought you.. never bring your heart to a fight." She said and I was frustrated and left.

Y/n p o.v
I use my magic to up the door and I was walking to Emma house. When I felt the pain. " Aghhhhh!!" I yelled and try to sit and the floor. It was hurting me and the bay was growing. How is that even possible. Then I saw them came out and ran to me. " What happened.??" Snow ask. I was still trying to cash my breathe. " I got out of zelena's cell and the baby started to grow. " Then Emma use her magic to bring to the hospital. When we got there. I was rush to a room and the baby was coming. " Regina do a protection spell.!!" Emma yelled knowing zelena is going to come here. " Pushhhh!!" Dr. Whale said. And was pushing. The I was suck into this dream world. " Hello... Mother.." I heard a small voice and turn around and saw a beautiful little girl. She was on a swing. She had my skin tone. And big green eyes. Wait green eyes.. just like the guy name pan. So she is his daughter. " Hi.." I said trying not to cry. " Why are you crying
??" She said. " I... I just I'm glad to see you." I said wiping me eyes. Then I was back to reality. I did when last push and I heard crying. Then a wave a air came through the whole town. Then she started crying. I put her in my arm. She look at me in the eyes and I started to cry. " She beautiful.." snow said looking at her. I smiled. The zelena came in the room. " You not taking her." I said and trying to use my power. But I was to tired. She use her magic o freeze us. she walk to me and pick her up. "I'll send you to your father." She said and went out the door. Then the spell broke. I started sobbing and snow hug me. " It's okay we'll find her. " She said. I Cried even more. We got the her apartment and she made me rest. " I have a name for her.." I said and they turn and look attention me. " What is it.??" Snow ask. " I'm going to name her Gabriella... It was my best friend name." I said smiling. " It's a beautiful name." She said. I went the rest. I was in my dream world. " Mommy.." I turn and saw Gabriella. " Hi.. can you tell me where are you??" I ask. " I don't know I only know I'm on a floor." She said. " She coming and must go." She said and I woke up. " I saw her.." I said. " Where...where is she??" Emma ask. " I saw her in this dream world. And she said she on the ground." I said and the door bust open. " I know where she is.." Regina said. We all followed her to a warehouse. And we saw her and all these things on the floor and I saw Gabriella. " She right there.." I said and we walk in. " Give her back .." I said as I saw her. " I won't until my job is complete." She said and made the spell and there was a hole. I rush to Gabriella , but zelena use her magic to push me away. The everything was being suck In. Then I wanted as everyone was fighting her. I ran to Gabriella but it was to late. I was cuk into it with Gabriella. All I heard was snow and Emma and Regina and David calling my name. I hit the ground fast and I was nock unconscious.

Pan's pov
I was back on neverland and it was okay but where's Y/n?? Its being weeks seen I died.I can't find her. I send shadow but he said she didn't believe. Then I felt a present on the island. " Pan what wrong.??" My second command Felix ask me. " We have a guest." I said as I stand. " Boys let go see. " I said and they all smiling. We gather our stuff. We reach the beach and we heard crying. A baby.. what is a baby doing here. We walked closer and I saw a baby girl. " Why would shadow bring a baby.??" I pick her up she stop crying immediately. Weird since I don't know this child. We all walk back to camp. " Why did you think he would bring her.??" Felix ask me. " I don't know but it was unloved that one reason." I said and I felt another person on the island. " Wait there's someone eles here.!!" I yelled and started to run. They flowed me. I walk and saw a girl. Wait it's Y/n... " Y/n...!!!" I yelled. Then she turn and her eyes open and she ran the other way. Why??! I told the boys to follow her. She kept running until he came to a cliff. " Y/n.. wait what are you doing.??" I said slowly as she made small step towards the cliff. " Who do you know my name.??" She said. Oh no.." you don't remember.??" I said. She rolled her eyes. " Duhhh if I remember then I wouldn't asked." She said. I laughed. " Come with me." I said walking closer to her. " Why would I come with you.. I barley even know you and I saw you one and you came running after me . Uhmm no thanks." She said with a smiled and jump off the cliff. " Nooo...." Me and the boys yelled at the smart time. Then I saw something I never thought I would. She had wings like full on black wings. She flew away. " Wait so she alive but don't remember.." corbyn ask he as we walk bcak to camp." Pretty much.." I said . Then I heard the baby crying. We hurry and saw Y/n she was holding her. And baby talking with her. " You miss mommy.." she said smiling ad the baby smiled back. " Mom..??!!" Me and the boys said at the same time. She turn and she had the you have to be kidding face. -_-. " Uhmm I ask you a question??" I said. " Umm I don't have to answer." She said back. When did she came like this. " Fine yes,, Gabriella is my daughter so what??" She said as she started to walk back. The boys had the 0.o face. And so did I. " Stay here I'm need to talk to her." I said as I walked behind her. " Daughter Y/n... Who the after.??" I ask. " You aperantely. " She said. "My daughter what I have a daughter??" I ask she nooded. I smiled "that's great."
" But I do that even remember you.." she said looking down. " Yeah it's okay.. we'll find a way now let's go back to camp." I said. We walk back and she put Gabriella to sleep. We all doing our usual. I saw her sitting by the fire and the boys were talking g to her. And she was smiling making me smile. She probably saw me and blushed looking away from me. I smiled she look so cute. I mentally said. And I heard something. ' did he just say I'm cute.' I head I my head. Well she doesn't know if we are connected. " Yes yes I do." I said and she looked at me looking at her looking at me. I smiled at her she returns it. I then we heard crying she hurry to the tent and walked in to get Gabriella. She came out and sat with them. They loved her. I loved her. Y/n let them play with her. Gabriella was laughing and having a good time.
Then Gabriella felt asleep. Y/n and put her to sleep and made a protection spell. Then Everyone started to go in. " So you didn't die??" She ask. I nod. " Then that means my mom is still alive." She had her hopes open. " The reason I live was because I'm not from the reaml..... And she is." I said and she frown. " Hey..Y/n do you remember the necklace I gave you?.." I ask her. She look down at her neck. " I just saw it there." She said. " Why didn't you take it out if you didn't put it there." I told her again. " Well something told me not to. " She said. " But if you want to It back I can give it to you." She said. I smiled. " It's yours and plus why would I need it." I said. She look at me and the look down. " I don't know, you have a necklace collection." She said laughting. " Why would I have that.??"
" umm don't know, but I would jugde." She said I laughed. " Get some sleep tommorow will be a. Big day." I said as I walked to my Three houses." Night Y/n." I said and she looked back. " Night Peter." She said entering her cabin. Did she just called me peter.?? I mentally ask. Then enter my treehouse and went to sleep.

A/n
Hey lovis. I'm back from writer block. I had a lot of homework that why I didn't update sooner. I hope you like this chapter And I'm running out of ideas. So tell me in the comment what should happen in the next chapter.