jealousy..??

Y/N p.o.v
It been a week since Wendy came. It was fun at first. Then she started being a bitch. She get all the attention, and pan and her have a "thing" for each other. This afternoon everyone was at the bonfire. And pan and Wendy was cuddling I mean"CUDDLING". What since when pan cuddle with people. I started to feel this feeling of jealousy. I look over at the their were all up in each other's arms. Then Felix walk and sat next to me and put is arm around me shoulder. Me being tired I put my head on is chest. "Follow my lead" he wisper. Then he place a kiss on my head, I didn't my since I did found him cute. I stayed there until I fell asleep and he pick me up in a bride style and walk me to my tent.
I woke up to moaning. I walk up to see
Pan and Wendy eating each other's faces. I felt tear slid down my face. I ran back to my tent and cry my self to sleep.
Time skip
Pan's pov
I saw that Y/N in the corner of my eye. She was crying, I wanted to break the kiss with Wendy but I couldn't. I wacth as she ran to her tent. I went to sleep. I woke up to check on her, she was not there. I went to Felix's tent to find her sleeping with him. My heart broke. "Well did I miss something" I said in a dark voice. They quickly shot up and I look at Felix with the " your dead for touching what mine" face.
Then I left.
Y/N POV
I wake up in Felix's arm and a angry looking pan staring at us. He left without killing one of us and we sigh in relief."hey.. thanks " I said breaking the silence."for what??" He ask " for being a good friend" I said smiling as I walk out of his tent. Here we going again a miserable day on Neverland with the two people I hate the most.

A/N I was tired so that why it so sort but I will get back to the long ones, school is Killing me so I have to do homework then write.

Little brown girl is out bayyyy😀😀