Happy Thanksgiving special

Hello lovis, Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you guys have a safe day and enjoy everything, the food and those you love. I'm grateful for all of you and thank you for all. So I decided to make a small Thanksgiving special.
Hope you enjoy 🦃🦃🦃
Y/n p.o.v
I woke in Peter's arms. I knew today was Thanksgiving so I was going to make a big party. I got out of his arms without waking him and I went to the kitchen. It was around 5 am. I woke Y/bff up so she could help me. So the boys would be sleeping. I use magic to make the ingredients appear. I made a big turkey appear and I started to prepare all the stuff. Suddenly I felt arms wrapped around my waist. " Morning beautiful.." Peter said. He never let go of my waist. " Morning Peter." I said walking to the turkey and start to cut it. " What's the occasion for all of this??" He ask. I smiled. " It's Thanksgiving .." I said. " What's that??" He question me." A day where you are grateful for all you have and you have a big party with the ones you love..' I said. " Can you please let go of my waist??" I ask him. And he did. " Don't let the boys come in here, make them do their daily routine and I will set everything up before Dawn. " I said while preparing the turkey. " Anything for you love.." he said kissing my cheeks and leaving. I heard the boys going to their routine. I remember my grandma apple pie recipe. " Hey Y/n remmenber when we use to make apple pies back at home.??" She ask me. I nooded "we are almost done I just need to started decorating the table." I said as she put the turkey in the middle and plates next to it and I made grape juice. I put the mash potatoes next to the turkey and the pie was almost done to. I was tired from all this standing up. I grab the pie and set is on the table. Then Peter came. " You did a great job darlin." He said, I smiled. " I know and thank you." I said. Then the boys entre the camp and their faces were priceless. " HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!" Y/bff and I said. They were smiling like crazy. " You did all this.." Felix ask. I nooded. " Come let's eat.." I said as they sat around the table. Then I remembered Thinkerbell. I made a separate plate for her. " Will be back..." I said as me and y/bff got up and strated to walk. " Where are you going??" Corbyn ask. " To see think.." I answered. I flash us to her treehouse. " Hey think.." Y/bff said. " Hey guys.. what are you doing here.??" She ask. " Well it's Thanksgiving and I was wondering if you would like to eat with us.??" I question her in a puppy eyes because I knew she would have said no. " Ugh fine , the puppy eyes always get me." She said smiling. " It's how she get anyone to do something for her." Y/bff said. I laughed. Then I flash us to camp. She sat next to me. " What's Thanksgiving??" Devon asked me." It's a day where you are thankful for everything and appreciate the people you love. " I said. We eat and laugh at jokes think made about peter. She was finally happy and having fun. And Peter was smiling not a smirk as usual but a real smile and not from the misery of other but from jokes. I was thankful for an amazing boyfriend and friend. I couldn't ask for anything Better. We cleaned up and Peter played his flute and think went back to her treehouse and we all went to sleep after this amazing and unforgettable day.

A/n
Hey lovis I'm keeping up with my schedule so this is the last chapter for this week. Next week your best friend will be leaving with Jonah to live in the mortal world.
Happy Thanksgiving!!🦃🦃

Little brown girl is outttt bayy🎉😊😊