How could you.!!??

Still in the vision.

Y/n p.o.v

I woke up in a hospital bed. Then I saw a lady she looks like a doctor. " Hey, it okay we're not going to hurt you. My name is Doctor snow, or just call me Caitlin." " My is Y/N, where am i" I ask getting up from the bed.
" Your in starlabs " she said.
" What happened"
"Well you were in a coma , you were hit when the partical excelarater exploded. "
" How long have I been here??" I ask.
" 10 months. Come we need to test you "
" Test for what" I ask.
" Well most people that are hit, get powers so we need to find out yours"
"Ohh.. why did you say we" Then a guy in a wheelchair came and another one with long black hair." Hello Miss L/n( last name).". Then the vision switch again I was in a castle and my mom Morgana was sitting on a pretty throne. With a beautiful white dress. She look mad

" How could this happened"she said her eyes getting glossy

" How could this happened"she said her eyes getting glossy. She started crying. " She was the only thing that could save us now she gone."
My' lady your daughter is not gone" said a knight looking at me.
" We saw where get hit." How can she not be gone.
" Look forward" said the knight. Then she look at me and ran into me with a hug I gladly take it. " H..how.. are you here..??" " She not it her in her vision" said the knight again.
" Mom I miss you so much I thought you died" I said as I started to cry on her shoulders."
" I had to give you up when you turn 16 for you cornation. "
"But am in neverland , I want to leave that place" I said smiling.
" You need to leave . Pan killed your father and his son the dark one has said to destroy are kingdom I'm going to send a dragon to get you my daughter. See you soon " she said. The faded away. End of vision

I woke up to soft snoring. I look to see pan he look so cute asleep.
I got up to find the cut on my arms are gone. I need to leave and save my place. How could pan he kill my father. The he up his eye and came to give me a hug but I step back.
" I'm not going to her you Y /N.." he said with sadness across his face.
" HOW.. COULD YOU..!! " I yelled at him.
"Excuse me" he said in an angry voice.

" H..how could you kill my father and your son threatening to destroy my kingdom.!?? I yelled while crying.

" He got what he deserves Y/N..!!"
" It all because of you"
" What did I do." He yelled.
" Your the one you put me through this. Your the reason I was an orphan and when I thought I could love you all you do is hurt me and break my heart. "
"Well I didn't tell you to fall in love with me."
" You know what I'm leaving since you with Wendy she can be your new lost girl."
" Fine leave I don't care anymore. And when you leave this place your won't just feel like an orphan you'll be one." With that he flash out of my tent.
I pack my stuff and went out to say goodbye to the boys.
" Why do you have to leave" said one of the lost boy as he was starting to cry.
" My kingdom is under treat it up to me to save it. Now all of you promised me one thing. Always look out for each other. " I said as tears ran down my face." We will they said. I went up to Felix and hug him. " Thank you for all you did. And for being a good friend." I said
" Your very welcome" he said.
Then my the dragon came down and I went up and flew home.

Thanks for reading hope you like it. Next will be more crossover from Merlin and ouat( once upon a Time) Honey boo chill.

Little brown girl I out bayyyy 😀😀😀